the winner

8:30 pm ,Tin's house
Can's POV
       We both decided to meet again at Tin's house tonight since I still need some of his help for my homework.. 
      Phew!!!!  Yesterday we were really close ...  that he begin to ask me to have sex with him again.  I really feel guilty for not giving him what he want..  But.... It is really difficult to fulfill his wish.  I am okay with him kissing me , I even let him bite my neck..  And that was such a mistake..  He end up giving me kiss mark all over my neck,  it was such as mess!!
     Anyway,  I am in front of Tin house!!  I am still wondering if I should go inside or not.. 
" what are you doing there? "
A deep husky voice suddenly scared me. 
Me : "oh,  tin... Ah...  I was just about to go inside..  Come on!!  "
     I just grabbed him and go inside,  because I was really embarrassed..  After getting inside his room,  his room is more tidier than yesterday.. 
     And it suddenly become awkward..  Because he was staring at me so intensly right from the start..  I don't know what to do..  I just take out my books and sit down... 
Me:" ah,  tin how do I solve this problem??  "
      He still dont say anything..  Ehhhhhh.....  What should I do?? 

Tin: " are you mad at me?? "
       Whatttttt??  I thought he would be angry at me for not agreeing that..   I turned around and look at him,  seeing that he looks sad.

Me: what..  Noooooo.  I am the one who thought that u would be mad at me.. 

    Tin sit on the bed, 

Tin: I was wrong yesterday..  I shouldn't have ask you that yesterday.. It make you feel uncomfortable, right?  U didn't talk to me the whole day or even text at me?? 

     Awwwnnnn...  What should I do?  It is not that I don't want to text him..  Today,  I was really busy with my assignments and I was afraid that he would be angry at me if I call him..  I go to the bed and sit down beside him.. And hug him gently.. 

Me: no way that I would be mad at you!!  If someone is to get angry,  it would be you,  not me!!  And...  please,  u know that I am still hesitating to do that,  right?  And it is not that I am not sure that I don't like you..  Of course , I really really really really like you....  It is just that I need...  time..

I pouted at him and acting cute all of a sudden..  I was even worried if I look too girly..  But I guess Tin like it.  He laughed at the way I act ... He even laughed until his small dimple show on both side of his cheek.. 

Tin: I was really worried.. Glad that we talk about it.. 

He smiled at me with my smiling eyes.. 

Me: and wait..  Who win yesterday?? 

Tin: win what??

Me: ah..  uh..  Kissing battle?

Tin: you still remember that?

Me: of course,  why wouldn't I?  It just happened yesterday!! And for surely,  I win it...

Tin: haha....  okok..  So,  what do u want?  Grilled pork?  Pad Thai?  Steak?  Hot pot?  Strawberry smoothie? 

Me: I want you Tin..  Reward me back with kisses.. 

I just kiss him,  without letting him answer me back..  I know that I can't give him anything back except just a kiss..  But I am still trying to satisfie him back.  Tin kissing the back of my neck is still my favorite part of my reward.. 
During the kisses, 

Tin: wait,  you still have to do your homework??

Me: forget about it,  I can do it later.. 

Tin just smiled at me and give a forehead kiss and start to kiss me passionately.....