Can's my drug

6:09 pm / Tim's house

   After our classes,  we both decided to meet at my house...  I wanted to help him with his English.. After knowing him for a while,  I get to know that the only thing he is good at is....  football. 😂

    At first,  he don't really want to admitted it,  maybe he is embarrassed..  But later,  I just tried to convince him and he agreed to let me help him with his lessons...  Right now,  Can beside me doing English...  I never knew that Can beside me makes me feel shivers... 

   My life before meeting him was always a disaster..  I feel like dying every morning seeing that damn brother and my parents who never really care me...  All they cared was their reputation..

   But after meeting Can,  I start to believe that my life can still be better if Can only stay beside me..  He was always supportive,  kind,  warm hearted and plus cute..  He never hesitate to listen my concern and problems.. 

    While looking at Can doing his homework,  I feel like without Can,  I cannot live well in this world...    All of a sudden, 

Can: Tin,  what are you thinking?? 

Tin: huh??

Can: I feel like fool..  I have been asking you the same question for almost 5 minutes..  U look like you were thinking something really serious..  Do you want to tell me about it?? 

Can asked me while acting cute , as usual..

Tin: Nah...  It is nothing serious

Can: are you sure

Can asked me while dragging his chair to face his body toward me..  Then,  he makes me look at him by pulling my face close to him... 

Can: you are thinking about your family,  right??  I told you not to think about them when you are with me..  U know,  what?? Honestly,  they are the bitchiest bitch that I have ever heard of..  I have never seen them before,  but I can tell you that they are the worst family..  How can a family choose the reputation over their son??  And one thing is,  even if they leave you,  I can promise that I will never leave you unless you want me to.. 

Tin: ( stares at Can too hard)  Can...  You are just like my drug..  Never know that you can be this addictive..  If I have know that,  I would have avoid you from the start.. 

Can: Ai tin,  what did you just said??

Tin: haha..  Just kidding

     After laughing for a while,  he carried Can to the bed and put him down on the bed..

Tin: so,  shall we start our kissing battle??  The one who kisses more,  will get a wish..  The winner can make the loser do anything.. 

Can: seriously??  Then,  I might be the winner...  Have to think about the food names already.. 

Tin: Let's see..  There is always the twist at the end.. 

Can: 😄😄... Okayyy...  And warning : just kissing,  no taking out shirts,  okay?? 

    Tin smirked and quickly start to kiss Can face,  while Can start to returned Tin's kisses..  Between the kisses, 

Tin: Can,  I love you..

Can: me love you too...
.................................................................