Even though it was meant to happen

Can's POV

I was nervous when we arrive Tin's house. Honestly... Okay!!! Brutal honest.. I have never had sex before, don't mention sex... I have never kiss anyone except from Tin.. Even though I agree to make out with Tin that time, I agree without knowing anything.. My mind went blank that time and I was thinking nothing except holding Tin back...

I don't even know it was the right thing to agree Tin's desire .. I mean.. I have never know how making out feels like..

As I was thinking, we arrive Tin's house.. Before we get our the car, Tin turn to me

Tin: Can, are you fine?? (Tin slowly touch Can's hand) u are sweating alot right now..

Can : I am fine.. It's just hot..

Tin: you sure??

Can:yess

Tin:ok.. Then let's go into my room..

As I get out of the house, I was surprised by how enormous his house can be.. It is a modern house with a little garden and a swimming pool.. Now, I can only understand how his big brother is jealous of Tin... There was nobody inside the house as we entered. He said that his parents are on a business trip and his brother never come back home unless his parents are at home.. Tin said that he always gamble and bring many girls to his room to have a one night stand..

As I enter Tim's room, I can see that his room is tidy unlike mine.. There are piles of old books , English novels and DVDs.

Can:Tin , can I look around your room?

Tin:why not?? Sure, make yourself comfortable...

As I go around his big room, there are photos hang around the wall.. It seems that Tin really love his brother when he was young.. He seems to rely on his brother and really trust him.. Because I can guess that by looking at his old photos with his brother...

Can:you really seem to love your brother alot..

Tin:.yess... But it was along ago.. If he didn't ruined our relationship..

Can sit on the bed while Tin approach him and sit near Can..

Can:you never told me the whole story.. And now, I want to hear your whole story.. Because since I am your boyfriend, I think I need to know everything about you..

Tin : haha (Tin smiles shyly) I never know you can be this cute..

Can: u know now, then... okayyy... Your story, please

Can looks at Tin adorably and wait for him to tell his story..

Tin: well, I guess there isn't much to say.. My mom married this man when I was about 9 years.. I was so young that time, so I thought it would be fun to have another family member.. And there was this boy who seem to be older than me that time.. He come to my house with my step father.. I was really happy, that time.. And we used to play near the lake beside our house.. And he told me that he would protect me.. That night...... He was talking on phone with one of his friends.. About me being sick a loser and that he would never want to see me again.. That he was only handling this situation not to annoy his dad.. (Tin stops for awhile to wipe out his tear)

Can:it is okay to cry, Tin.. I am here for you... So, do you want to continue your story??

Tin:yes.. And that's how I start to be annoying when I know that there was no one to trust in my family.. They then send me abroad, but I come back later without telling them.. My step father was so angry that time.. But I didn't care.. He thought that I didn't study well and night out at abroad .. He also thought that I use drugs.. But I was really mad about that.. Later, I found out that my step brother was the one who lied my step father about me using drugs..

Can: how can he be such a bitch... I mean why is he doing those.. Brothers are meant to protect and embrace each other..

Tin: I don't know.. Maybe he want attention from my parents..

Can was so upset by Tin's story. He didn't know what to do to make Tin 's mood to be happy.. He regret alot for making Tin to tell is story..

Can: I am sorry to hear that... Actually, you don't really need to care about that bitch... Love your own life.. For what he did, one day he will regret it... Cheer up, Tin..

Tin looks up Can...

Can : whattt

Tin : no... It is just... Now, I only know that I need someone who care me

Can: do u want a hug

Tin nodded his head.. Can slowly move toward him and give a hug.. Even though Tin looks cold from outside, he was someone who need love and kindness from his beloved ones...

Can: do you want an appetizer

Tin: immmm...

Can give a kiss to Tin... Tin was surprised, but he didn't reject it...

Tin: so, that's an appetizer??

Can: yepp... Tin, I have something to tell you.. Promise me that you won't be dissapoint..

Tin: I know what you want to tell.. I mean we don't have to do it today.. Let's just take time.. I can tell it by the way u look in the car..

Can: will that really be fine??

Tin: of course.. I hope you are not thinking that I decided to date with you because of sex... I just want to be with you, and that's because you are you... okay???

Can:(smiling hard) okayy...

Tin: let's just sleep tonight..

Tin dragged Can into the bed and hold Can tightly into his chest...