:: 1

a/n: oof since the regular album had dropped and all the tracks had been released, therefore, this story will continue. AAAHH, I CANT WAIT FOR EM DRAMAS TO HAPPEN

and thank you so so so much for readings! do upvotes and comments! vent to me babies!

-

Johnny bowed down to the staffs as him and Jaehyun took their backpack and walked out from the studio. The two lads headed to the cafe nearby to grab some Iced Coffee and Johnny agreed since Jaehyun was paying. To be honest, he hadn't been able to control himself that much lately and he tend to cry out of nowhere and it was beginning to concern the other members as well.

And during the middle of Limitless promotions, they moved out to a new dorm and nowadays, the dorm arrangement had changed. Now, Jaehyun and Johnny are roommates, Taeil and Taeyong in one room, Doyoung and Haechan and Yuta, Winwin and Mark in one room. His friendship with Taeyong remained the same but there were the slightest awkwardness between them. Sometimes, Taeyong would want to talk about it but Johnny would instantly feel like crying or be mad so he just avoid the topics.

He was happy enough to see her when he was performing on stage even though she wouldn't attend the fansign nor the highfive session. Seeing her from the stage like that made him felt as he lost his world. It was something 'so near yet so far away' kind of things.

When they arrived at the dorm, Johnny finally had the chance to charge his phone back. Nowadays, he wouldn't care if his phone is charged or not because he has no one important to text all the times anyways. Jaehyun went off to take the shower first so Johnny just plopped on the bed without his shirt on while playing with his phone. That as when a message came in.

Goodnight Youngho

I love you.

His heart raced faster and he suddenly felt as if he couldn't breathe. Is this for real? Did she actually texted me back??????

To be continued.