:: 5

a/n: okay this story grew faster than i expected and im so thankful for those who had been reading it so far >< i hope you'll like it !!

do comment and vote ! oh and for those who want let's be friends or you can go stream simon says instead !!

-

"You know i have to go out early morning, so i can't really sleep in your room today.." he said, while caressing her back. The two had finished their food and were already cuddling on the bed while watching The Boys I Loved Before. She hugged him tightly. "Can't you just sleep here and leave early?" she said softly, feeling herself getting slightly sleepy.

It's been awhile since she felt at peace and felt so calm before. Johnny pecked the top of her head and giggled. "I might going to get scold again.. do you know why i get my lines so short and shorter screen time than the others?" Daeun looked at him shook her head. "Why so?"

"Because I'm dating someone." he smiled proudly. "and that someone is you."

She hit him and chuckled. "Dude. You should focus on your fans. What the fuck. Do you know how many peoples are complaining in the fandom?! so... wait.. what about Winwin?"

Johnny gave that smirk. "Well, the quiet ones always have something up in their sleeves. To be honest, i didn't expect it but Winwin does but he had broken up few months ago because of the schedule and i heard the girlfriend couldn't stand the situation." he said and poked her side making her jump closer to him. "Youngho!" she scolded him playfully. He giggled and rested his head on top of her head. "Shit.. i really do love you. I dont want to leave. Aahh.." he cutely screamed.

Daeun just chuckled and did the bigger move. She kissed him right at the side of his lips and that made him blushed. His cheeks became rosy pink and that eyes smiled appeared. "Don't..." he sighed and whined. She knew he wanted it and being the dick, she made the move. Her hands reached out to cup both of his cheeks and crashed their lips together. Johnny was flustered at first but he kissed her back and removed her hands from his cheeks, intertwining their fingers instead. He squeezed her hands softly as his lips moving against hers delicately.

Johnny let go of her hand and placed his right hand behind her neck and pull her closer, leading her hands using his other hand to wrap it around him. Daeun was already half on top of him, so she moved on top of him and sat on his lap, lips still kissing with his. "D-daeun.." he moaned softly, not wanting her to fully sit on top of him. They were nervous.

They both pulled back from each other and stared into each other's eyes. "You seem so vulnerable now.. what have i done to you.." she said, caressing his cheeks and he closed his eyes at her soft touch. "I want you.. if that's fine to you.." he said and she nodded. "I'm all yours."

--

Daeun fell asleep after having two rounds with him. She was still in his embrace when she fell asleep. Johnny fell asleep too for few minutes before he woke up. He took his time to stare at the sleeping figure in his arms. Since she lost so much weight, she looked extra fragile and small now. Frankly speaking, he was scared to death when they were doing it. He was scared if he hurt her but she showed nothing but how she needed him too.

He slowly and carefully lay her down on the pillow and he went to the bathroom to take the small towel to clean her up. He made the towel damp enough with the hot water and cleaned off the mess he made on her. She winced every time he went through the red spot in her inner thigh. He ended the cleaning session with kisses on her shoulder and covered her up with the comforter.