:: 3

a/n: happy reading!!! do leave some comments and vote for this chapter!!! <3 i honestly really wanna know what do you think of this story ><

Taeyong got out from bed and look at the empty bed beside his. Taeil always wake up early and go out for some run then come back and sleep again. Being a Taeil, he's good at hiding himself so people doesn't really recognize him. Taeyong went in for shower and played his phone while drying his hair. He logged into his private twitter and stalked Daeun. He always finds her cute.

Daeun wasn't a multifandom until she knew NCT. Recently, she opened a new account mainly for NCT and now she had been fangirling so much. Well, it wasn't a surprise that she fangirl a lot about Johnny but the thing that surprised him was that she's a huge sucker for Taeil and Yuta. If only the rest knew about this.

To be honest, Taeyong disguised himself as well in Twitter so no one knows about him. And he got her twitter from Hanna. Johnny knew her Instagram but not her Twitter. Taeyong just had feelings that she must have one and that's how he got it. He learned a lot of English through twitter too.

Deep inside him, he actually wanted to chase her that day. He wasn't asleep that time when she walked out from the dorm. He was outside drinking and waiting for the sunrise to come and that was when he saw her running away. He knew better to not get involve again. Johnny did beat him up at that night. He beat him up good but not on his face. The man knew well it will effect everything if suddenly Taeyong's face is filled with bruises. So, instead of his face, his body was covered with bruises.

Flashback

Johnny called Taeyong out and they went to the basement. Taeyong knew what was waiting for him. It wasn't too odd for him as he used to get beat a lot in schools too. He just followed Johnny quietly.

"You.. what the fuck did you do with her?" he came out strong, almost shouting to Taeyong. The latter just sighed and nodded. "Yes. It's my fault. I lead her in to me. I like her a lot. Screw that i love her-" a strong force was felt on his chest and he fell down hard, coughing. "The fuck were you thinking?? you know fucking well we're together."

Taeyong held on his chest and tried to breathe. "Was she even genuinely happy when she's with you? Did you even treat her right?? You're selfish Seo Youngho!" Johnny let out another hard kick to Taeyong's stomach. "What the fuck did you do then? You only made her feel even more guilty! SHE WAS FINE WHEN SHE'S WITH ME!" he let out multiple blow on Taeyong, letting all of his anger on the younger boy.

"We promised! I tried to keep my promises! Why do you have to fucking ruined it?!" Johnny went on his knees and grabbed him by his shirt. "You have everything Lee Taeyong! Why the fuck do you have to take mine?!" he screamed at his face. Taeyong flinched. He was in major pain, he can barely feel himself breathing anymore. "S-she.." he coughed hard and spit out blood. ".. love you.." but i wanted her. No, not wanted. I want her. He thought to himself.