;; 4

a/n: life update: wanted to join nanowrimo but i stopped at 17k words. IC ANT DO IT Y'ALL TF 

anyways, how do u like the story going on so far? 

-

Daeun was anxious. She had another two days to prepare herself to meet Johnny. She knew they wont be meeting for long but the mere second of them being together, how will that change their 'breakup'. thus, Johnny was way popular nowadays compare to before. Will he actually be with her? She cleared up the last table of the night before going back home.

And its been two days since she had her proper meal. She was hungry and skinny but thoughts of him were the only thing that occupied her mind that time.

When she arrived home, the first thing that approached her was the ringing of her phone.

"helo?"

"you feeling alright?" the soft, honeyed voice asked her. "not really. Been thinking about what will happen in the future and...to be honest..I'm scared."

She could hear his soft sigh on the other line. "don't be. I miss you. I was wrong. I want to apologize properly. I shouldn't have done-"

"Let's talk when we meet." she stopped him before her eyes began to tear up. "I, too, miss you a lot.."

He broke into a soft, amazed laughter. "I..you don't know how happy I am to hear that from you.." she imagined him smiling while saying that sentence. "see you soon, love."

They hung up on each other and she dropped on her sofa. Her heart was beating like crazy. She was happy. No doubt but she was scared. Usually, she wouldn't know what she was scared off but this time she does and it scared her even more. Lee Taeyong.

To be honest, she had been talking to Hanna about Taeyong and Hanna did tell her few stuffs about Taeyong. He may be quiet but he knows a lot. And he really do work hard to get something. She saw the effort. She knew how he stalked her on twitter. It was a bit too obvious of him to be extra caring to his followers and those pictures?? ha. Maybe only close people would knew it's legit from their dorm.

Daeun closed her eyes and took a nap there, praying to whomever listening to her prayers. For once. Fulfil my wishes..

--

it was finally time to go. She walked out from the taxi and took out her luggage and her small backpack. It had been awhile and she kinda forgot how the airport works but she just winged it. Daeun got all of her stuffs done and went to bought some coffees. Something inside her kept on making her feel all nervous and sad. It was as if her body and mind was preparing for the worst. Something expectedly unexpected.

Already on your way?

Hmm. Not yet.

Still waiting to board.

Im sorry I couldn't pick u up..

Its.. getting harder.. you know that right?

I know.

It's fine.

We better be more careful now

I'll give u the address

Hanna will be there too but I