;; 7

a/n : sorry for being gone for so long T__T but here's the update i HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY AND MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELIES !! i love you! dont forget to wishes your love ones that you love them!!

--

Apparently, when she came back home, she was in the same flight as Ara but different seating. She tried to avoid her as much as she can but she did followed her and approached her. The girl apologized for what happened and tried to make it up to her but to be honest, she was pissed off. How can one talk about a person like that? Judging in that kind of way without even knowing them personally. That's shit.

But she just nodded.

So, they took pictures together and Ara posted it on her twitter. It got a lot of attention apparently. She was known as the girl who knew NCT. Every now and then, her mentions and dms were filled with questions about the members. She did fill her time answering those questions. Now, her message thread for Johnny had gained more audience. True, she was kinda proud but she was feeling a bit odd. Johnny could see them through their twitter. If only he knew that it was her.

It was finally her lunch break and she went back to her house. She forgot to bring her bento so she just did a little run and ate them at home. She requested for an extend on her lunch break therefore she rested for 3 hours and will be the one who locked the shop later.

The walk to the cafe was a bit cold. The weather had been more chilly lately which was good because she preferred this kind of weather rather than sunny days. Ever since she was getting okay with Johnny everything seemed to be at ease. Slightly.

Now, her head was filled of possible circumstances that could happen in the relationship. What if.. the same thing happened again? Taeyong. She was worried about Taeyong. He was just.. crazily determine it scared the life out of her. He was tempting. He was.. mesmerizing.

Just when she was about to enter the shop, her phone vibrated. Happily, she took her phone out from her pocket, hoping to see his name on the screen. Taeyong. She nervously opened the message and burst out in laughter. Taeyong sent a funny pictures of the boys together. Apparently they have practice together and all of them were just so out of it and took a derp picture together. Faster come around! Let's hang out!

She smiled. Things were just nice here and the idea of flying again to Korea was still a bit of a burdensome for her. However now, she felt that her reasons to be there had solidified. She has not just one person waiting for her, but a bunch of them.

--

"so you really wanna come?! heol! Finally!!" Hanna cheered on the other line. She had just finished her part time job also and the two girls were having some video calls to talk over things. "Yeah, I guess.. I could go around with them for a bit. It's been awhile too,"

Hanna smiled seeing her friend was finally gathering herself together. "it's been awhile since I see you smiling like this too. It's good. I'm happy. BUT PLEASE! Come visit me too!" she whined and did a little aegyo that made Daeun laughed. "Eww... don't do that. Or else I wont be coming to your place." she threatened.

"When will you come tho? Is it on your birthday?"

"Birthday? My birthday?"

"Don;t tell me you actually forgot your own birthday too." Hanna said with the disbelief tone. "you're overworking yourself child. Take a two weeks break. Come on." she insisted and that made Daeun considered about her decision on going to Korea. "Just do it. Come on,"