:: 2

a/n: okay so my final paper is on friday and then i will be free!!! therefore, i can write more eheheh anyways, comment your thoughts on the story okay?

THANK YOU FOR READING >< dont forget to comment and upvotes mah lovelies!

-

The whole team was already preparing for the next comeback whilst promoting Limitless. It had been a very busy year for the unit. Sometimes, some of them barely sleep more than two hours a day and everyone knows who. It was SM's golden boy, Mark Lee. True, he's very hardworking but because of his hardworking-ness, he made all the elder members to die a little inside watching him sometimes dozing off in the car or accidentally asleep in the waiting room.

Johnny on the other hand had been coping up with life pretty well. After the night he received the text from her, they began to talk casually. Not all the time but maybe one time a week or maybe twice. Depends. Most of the times, she would ignore him but he wouldn't mind. He knew she was doing okay thanks to her instagram updates and also from Hanna.

He had actually met with Hanna quite a number of times. Hanna already has a boyfriend and yes, it was Daniel and nowadays, she a successful vlogger/blogger/youtuber/ DJ. She was living her life out there to the fullest. Is he .. also living his life to the fullest? Doubts.

Putting those depressing things aside, he had actually been happy that he had achieved the long awaited dream of his to be an idol and stand on a stage. It was all that he ever wanted before he met Daeun.

"Are you ready to go??" Jaehyun popped out from behind him. Johnny chuckled and nodded. "Yeah sure. Aren't we going to eat first tho?" he asked as he stood up, wiping his sweat with the light blue mini towel. Jaehyun nodded. "We're getting free food in the cafeteria. Doyoung is coming right. Where's Doyoung??" Jaehyun looked around for Doyoung.

"He went out for a shower." Haechan said from a distance. Johnny nodded and smiled. "Let's go take a quick shower. We smell like trash." he patted on Jaehyun's shoulder before walking to the door. He knew, there were a pair of eyes following him. It was none other than Taeyong. Lately, Taeyong had been opening up a lot. It made him glad to know what Taeyong had always been thinking. He did confessed about being with Daeun. Johnny understood and forgave him but .. he's the man whom forgive but doesnt forget. So those memories tend to attack him.

He took out his phone and texted her. I'm going to Ennana today. Listen to my beautiful voice.

--

Daeun was skyping with Hanna when her phone vibrated. "Who's that?" Hanna asked, her voice was ready to tease her. Daeun took her phone and checked the notification. "... Youngho.." she mumbled and opened the message. She just smiled when she reads the text and put her phone down before facing to Hanna again. Hanna saw the sudden expression changed in her best friend so she send those funny gifs.

"Cheer up. I don't even know what to say about you two but I really want a happy ending."

"if only happy ending existed in my life dictionary," Daeun said, mocking her own life. "Pft, you're the one who rejected a lot of guys that came to you. I mean, lowkey come on. You had all the chance to flirt and date others BUT YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT!" she said and shook her laptop. That made Daeun smiled.

"Shut it. I just.. isn't it too mean for me to do that? Dating and what not while knowing that Youngho is still hurting??"

"if only God is slightly nicer to you too," Hanna sighed. "He had always been asking about you lately. Did you.. like text him something? Because for the past weeks he had been acting kind weird. His interest of you is shamelessly rising.." she said suspiciously. Daeun frowned. "I don't think so..."