Chapter 1: Rejection

Setting: At the river

It all started when Momoyo rejected Yamato's love proposal to her after the Kawakami War.

Yamato – Nee-san. I love you. I love everything about you. Your physical appearance, your personality, all of it. So, will you accept my love for you?

Momoyo – I'm really sorry Yamato but my answer is no.

The Kazama Family (except Yamato) gasped in shock at Momoyo's answer.

Yamato – Why not? He said sadly.

Momoyo – No means no okay? She said annoyed.

Yamato – Is that your final answer?

Momoyo – Yes. He said with a serious tone on her voice.

Yamato – Okay then. If your answer is no, then so be it.

Yamato's mind – 'After all I've been through, she will say no? And the reason is no means no? Ha. I will make sure that she did the biggest mistake of her life.'

Kazuko's mind – 'Poor Yamato, he was rejected again for the second time. Maybe I should comfort him.' She thought sadly.

Kazuko then approached Yamato and said,

Kazuko – Yamato.

Yamato – Yes, Kazuko?

Kazuko – Are you going to be okay after what nee-san rejected you again?

Yamato then smiled at Kazuko in which she blushed and he said,

Yamato – You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. Besides, I'm used to be rejected by someone. He said while smiling.

Meanwhile the other girls got jealous because of Kazuko.

Kazuko – Are you sure?

Yamato – Yes. 100% sure.

Kazuko – Okay.

Miyako – Don't worry Yamato, I'm here to be your girlfriend anytime. She said seductively.

Yamato – Thanks for the offer but I prefer be single for now.

Christiane – What do you mean for now?

Yamato – One day I will find a girl who will support me and take care of me for the rest of my life. And maybe I choose one of you. He said as he pointed them.

The girls suddenly blushed and they daydreamed,

Yukie's mind – 'I-I hope Yamato ch-choose me.' She thought happily.

Kazuko's mind – 'I wish I am Yamato's girlfriend.' She thought happily.

Christiane's mind – 'I don't why but I will be very happy and lucky to be chosen by Yamato.' She thought happily.

Miyako's mind – 'Whatever it takes, you will be forever mine, Yamato.' She thought seductively.

Yamato then saw the sun is setting and decided to call it a day.

Yamato – Let's go everyone. It's getting late.

All (except Momoyo, who is staring at the sunset) – Aye!

Kazuko – Nee-san, are you coming?

Momoyo – Oh right. I will.

With that, all of them went to the old building where they held their usual Friday meeting.

After 10 minutes, they arrived at the building.

Setting: In the abandoned building

The boys are having their usual doings while the girls also did the same though Kazuko called Momoyo to have a private talk.

Kazuko – Nee-san, why did you reject Yamato's proposal? I mean he did everything he could only to accept him as your boyfriend. She talked soft enough not to hear by everyone.

Momoyo – The reason why I rejected his proposal is that I am not yet ready.

Kazuko – Ah. I see, then why did you reason out to Yamato that no means no. Is it because you have no reasons at all?

Momoyo – Yeah and I feel like I regret what I have said.

Kazuko – Remember, Yamato only give one and last chance to a person who want to reconcile or confess to him.

Momoyo – I know.

At the boys,

Yamato - *sigh* I have been rejected for the third time.

Gakuto – It's okay Yamato. Maybe Momoyo is not ready yet and blurted out random answers.

Yamato – Yeah and I can read it through her eyes that she has no reason to reject me.

Shouichi – Are you going to be okay, Yamato?

Yamato – Like I said earlier to the girls, I'm perfectly fine. I just need some time alone and everything will be alright.

Shouichi – If you say so.

Yamato – I will go the river to cleanse my mind.

Shouichi – Okay.

Yamato then exited the building and went to the river.

He then sat down while watching the sunset, smiling.

Yamato's mind – Great. Another rejection. Meh. It's alright. Now is the time to empower ourselves physically, mentally and emotionally.

Yamato then closes his eyes and began to meditate and in all of a sudden he floated into the air. While he is meditating his whole body glowed in bluish-white.

Back at the abandoned building.

Chris – Hey Shouichi, where's Yamato? She asked.

Shouichi – Oh, he went to the river to clean up his mind. He responded.

Chris – Oh. Okay. I was going to call him that dinner is ready.

Shouichi – I will call him.

Shouichi then exited the building and went to the river.

While he was walking, it was already dark and he noticed a bright light beside the river.

Shouichi – Huh. What is that bright light? I should go check it out.

He then went near to the light he noticed that Yamato is the one producing the light.

Shouichi – Yamato? What is going on? Why are you emitting that kind of light and why are you floating? What the hell is going on? He said to himself.

Afterwards, a voice spoke,

Yamato – Come out on the bushes. I know you're in there.

Shouichi suddenly recognized that voice.

Shouichi – Crap. He found me.

Yamato the stopped meditating and he stood up.

Yamato then approached him and said,

Yamato – I know what you saw and don't you dare tell to everyone about this especially Momoyo. He threatened.

Shouichi was amazed at Yamato. He didn't expect that he can read his movement and his mind.

Shouichi - Do you have telepathy?

Yamato - *heavy sigh* Yes.

To be continued...