Chapter 2: Yamato's secret and his past

Setting: At the river, nighttime

Shouichi – How did you obtain that kind of ability?

Yamato – I was trained by someone.

Shouichi – And who might that be?

Yamato – The principal of the Kawakami Academy.

Shouichi – What?!

Yamato – You heard me right.

Shouichi – How?!

Yamato - *heavy sigh* When I was three years old, my parents died due to car accident. After 2 years, I searched a trainer to train me in order to become more powerful and so I found the principal of the Kawakami, he found me laying down streets and he saw that I was battered and bruised. Seeing that I am malnourished, he felt pity on me so, he then offered me to stay at his place. I was happy that after all what I have been through, I finally found a place to stay and what I call home. When we arrived at his place, he feed me because I was hungry after not eating for days. Then, that was time I was trained by him and to seek unimaginable power. After 13 years of training, I finally surpassed his power. He was very happy as well as me. Then you know the rest. Remember don't tell anyone about this especially Momoyo.

Shouichi – I have no idea what you suffered before. He said amazed and shocked.

Yamato – The risk of learning everyone that I have this kind of power is that it will bring attention to everyone, many people there will fight me and to test my strength and so many more things that I don't want to have.

Shouichi – You can trust me Yamato I promise I won't tell anyone about this. It's you and me and nothing more.

Yamato – Are you sure?

Shouichi – 100%. Now come, everyone is waiting for you.

Yamato – Right.

With that, Yamato and Shouichi stood up and walked towards to the abandoned building.

After 10 minutes, they arrived at their destination.

Setting: At the abandoned building

Shouichi then knocked door 3 times. After a while, Chris opened the door and saw Yamato and Shouichi.

Chris – Oh, you're here Yamato. I am worried that you went somewhere.

Shouichi – We just relaxed on the river, talked about random things and we went back.

Chris – I see. Come on guys, dinner is ready.

With that, Yamato and Shouichi entered the building prepared themselves for the dinner.

While eating, Momoyo decided to speak first.

Momoyo – Where have you been, Yamato?

Yamato – At the river. Why? You've got a problem with that? He said a little bit angry.

Momoyo was shocked on Yamato's behavior after she rejected him for the third time.

Momoyo – N...No. There's no problem with that.

Yamato – Good.

After dinner,

Yukie then stood up and collect the dishes and placed it to the sink.

Yamato - I will wash the dishes, Yukie. You should take a rest.

Yukie – A...A...Are you sure, Yamato?

Yamato - Yes. He said while smiling brightly to her.

When she saw that smile, Yukie suddenly blushed and said,