Chapter 12: Asking for Forgiveness

While Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Vegeta and a normal state Momoyo tightened their fists tightly to punch Demon Yamato, their attacks were stopped by a large defensive magic circle that Demon Yamato summons on his right hand. The magic circle was unfazed and it reflects back the same amount of power back to Goku and rest. They screamed in pain as their hands were harmed.

Demon Yamato - Did you really think that kind of punch will work on me? Even if you fuse it with holy energy, nothing will stop my barrier because the element of the barrier is holy itself. Plus, it can siphons the amount of power that it received.

Momoyo - No..... Impossible!! How did you achieve the Holy Immunization ability in just a short amount of time?

Vegeta - Holy Immunization?

Demon Yamato - That's right. Holy Immunization ability renders the user to be immune against the element of holy. Once I learned the Universal Immunization, all types and kinds of elements will be nothing to me. *after laughing for 3 seconds* As for your question, Kawakami Momoyo, I am training myself inside on Yamato's body. Thanks to him, I am now more powerful than ever.

Inside on Yamato's mind

Yamato - You better not kill them Belphegor. Just promise to me that you will be the mentor on those three and I am willing you use my body to do so. Also promise to me that you will teach me how to utilize this forbidden power of mine.

Belphegor - You got it partner.

Back to reality

Momoyo - H-H-How? She asked curiously.

Demon Yamato - I'm not going to tell you but I can tell to Goku and Vegeta.

Goku - Really? *as he realizes something* Are you saying that you are mentoring us to become more powerful?

Demon Yamato - Uh-huh. Well except for Momoyo because she just suddenly joined on our training.

Vegeta - You can blame me for letting her to join on our training. I didn't even know you will train us to become more powerful. I'm sorry, Yamato.

Demon Yamato - Apology accepted.

Demon Yamato then reverted back to normal as the black-and-red aura and bioelectricity disappeared and Belphegor suddenly appeared on right side of Yamato.

Belphegor - *as he looked at Momoyo* You said you wanted to talk with me, you can tell me now. He said impatiently.

Momoyo - Can we please go to somewhere private like at the library to talk about this?

Belphegor - Lead the way.

Momoyo and Belphegor then exited at the gym as Momoyo lead Belphegor to the library.

After 15 minutes of walking, they arrived at the door of the library. Momoyo then opened the door and it revealed the library. They walked on the vacant table as they sat down opposite with each other.

Belphegor - So what do you want to talk about? He said a little bit impatient.

Momoyo - What I wanted to talk about is how will I gain Yamato's forgiveness after what I have done to him? What do you think I am going to do?

Belphegor - Why are you asking me this?

Momoyo - Because I know your are the closest friend that Yamato had.

Belphegor - How did you know about that?

Momoyo - I don't know. I just sensed that you have a deep connection with Yamato.

Belphegor - Since you rejected him 3 times due to your stupid, dumb and worthless reasons, there is nothing I can do about it unless you talk Yamato about this person to person.