Chapter 9: A brand new day with new people appearing

The next day come as the sun rises from the sky with birds chirping. As the sun shines through Yamato's face, it causes him to wake up. He yawn as he looks to his right as his girlfriends still sleeping soundly. And to his right is Tachibana also sleeping.

Yamato - Hey, Tachibana wake up.

Tachibana - Give me five more minutes.

Yamato - Okay.

Yamato then gently stand up so that the girls won't wake up from their slumber as he proceeds to the bathroom to take a bath. The splashes of water causes the girls to wake up.

Chris - *yawns* What time is it? She said as she looks at the clock. The clocks say it's 7:00 a.m.

Chris - Oh, it's only 7:00 a.m. Guys it's time to wake up.

Chris then tapped the girls and they wake up. Once all the girls woke up, they fixed the blankets and they placed it inside Yamato's stock room.

After a while, Yamato came out of the bathroom and when the girls look at him, they blushed and they looked away.

Yamato - Hey guys. Good morning to all of you.

Yukie - G-G-Good morning.

Yamato then get his clothes to his cabinet and wear them.

Yamato - Are you guys ready to school?

Kazuko - Aye! She said in her usual positive and cheerful mood.

Yamato - Great! Now go take a bath, wear your uniform and I'll cook our breakfast.

Soon the girls take a bath first one by one.

Tachibana - Eh? You know how to cook, Yamato?

Yamato - Yeah. I just recently learned it. By the way do you want to go to school? I'll enroll you there.

Tachibana - I didn't go to school during my past years so yeah, I will go. By the way, what about my enrollment? Who will be the responsible of it?

Yamato - Nah. Don't worry about that. The enrollment is free. Including the uniform and the school supplies. Just tell the cashier that you will enroll there and you're good to go.

Tachibana - Eh? Is that for real? I've never seen a school that has free enrollment. She said surprised.

Yamato - Yeah and I'm quite shocked too that Shouichi told me that the enrollment is free including the school supplies.

Later, the Yamato's girlfriends are now done bathing. Tachibana then grabbed a bath towel and started to bath.

After a few minutes, Tachibana is now done bathing. Once Tachibana is done bathing, all of them went downstairs as they proceed to the dining table with Shouichi and the others except for Yamato who will cook their breakfast. Yamato then grabbed his white headband and apron above the fridge and he started to cook.

While Yamato is cooking, Shouichi and gang are chatting random things.

After 50 minutes, Yamato is done cooking and served the food and all of them smelled the beautiful and delicious that the food is producing and they mouths started to water.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Naoe Yamato's Story {Completed} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें