Chapter fifteen

Jahseh POV

I came home and went straight to the fridge pulling out the pizza box and setting it on the counter. I looked around the house. Nelly kept everything so neat and tighty...but i noticed something...something strange, their was mud on the floor and some grass. I looked at my shoe, it was clean, ...no stains nothing, pure white. I realized, knowing how much of a clean freak Nelly was, that she wouldn't of just left it there. I cleaned it up and went back to making my pizza. After, I ate...shit didn't sit with me well and i wasn't talking about the food, I went straight upstairs after cleaning up and when I got in the room....i was shocked and dumbfounded...Nelly wasn't there...but I knew she was suppose to be...because she called me 2 hours earlier.

I started to freak out, so i called her mom, asking her if maybe she came and got her...but when she said no...i called Rhea and when she said no...i called the cops, they questioned me and i told them everything i knew.

i was freaking out, i needed her to be safe...i couldn't live without her, i loved her so much and if anything happened to her...i was going to kill myself.

back to nelly pov

I woke up....my head hurt and my wrists and ankles were tied so tight, it hurt so bad.

when my vision cleared, i saw i was in my room, laying in bed.

"Help me..." I croaked.

"Somebody...help me..." I muttered.

"No one's going to help you bitch!" this random girls voice screamed.

I turned over now to see a wall full of pictures of Jahseh...I knew exactly what was happening...i was being kidnapped by some crazy stalker bitch.

"Let me go you bitch!" I screamed.

she slapped me. "I will if you promise me something you break up with my boyfriend."

"He's not your boyfriend honey!"

I struggled...and struggled to break free from the ties.

She pushed me back and kept slapping me.

"He's mine you whore!" she kept screaming at me!

"Get off me!" I screamed, still struggling to break free.

She got off of me.

"Well, i'm not letting you go...as a matter of fact...i'm going to kill you."

"fuck you bitch!" i spit in her face and she scrunched her face up wiping it off.

"WHOREEE!!!" the bitch screamed again, slapping me.

She step back after awhile and got out her phone.

She dialed some numbers and put the phone to her ear.

It looked like a burner phone.

"Hey..." she mumbled.

"yeah, yeah..she's here and she's tied."

"Bitch you said you'd help me and you owe me from buying you those pills."

"Well fuck you too then bitch, you are going to be so dead if ever see your ugly fucking face again." she hung up and threw the phone across the room.

"What you looking at hoe?" 

she grabbed a needle and before i could say anything shot it into my arm.

"Sleep tight hoe..." she whispered and then everything went black.