Chapter nineteen (yall gonna hate me)

jahsah pov

I laid down with Molly, she was honestly so pretty...and she comforted me so much. I remember when we met, she told me she had saw Nelly and she had told her...all about how she...wanted to leave me and be with Zeke. How she made up that she was kidnapped. It really hurt...but now I had Molly and I didn't need Nelly no more...

"Should we go lay down baby?"

I open my phone, the time read 12:30 am.

"Yeah, I got to do a couple shows tommorow."

I got up and grabbed her hand, leading her to the bedroom with me.

y'all know what was about to go down...

nelly pov

i put my pizza rolls in the microwave. I kept hearing loud arguing come from upstairs. There goes Zeke and his ex again back at it.

I grabbed my food and laid back down on the mattress.

I picked up my book and started reading from where I left off, eating my food.

I was sadly comfortable with my new life. Preparing to die soon...

I still missed Jahseh like hell...but...what else was I suppose to do?

I was stuck and I couldn't do shit about it.

back to jahseh pov

i woke up...Molly in my arms...I smiled.

"Baby..." I whispered.

"Baby....?" I whispered again.

she turned over and smiled at me, giving me a big kiss, I kissed her back.

"You are so pretty..." I said, grinning.

"Thanks Jahseh...I have to go to my auntie's house in Georgia today, you gonna be good, while i'm gone?"

"I guess, just come back to me okay?"

She nodded, giving me another kiss and getting up.

Tessa pov

He so fucking cute...but also stupid as fuck at the same time.

i got him right where i want him...and now that nobody really looking for her anymore, i'm gonna go kill that bitch. 

I can't believe me and Jahseh are dating though...I'm so happy!