Chapter sixteen

Jahseh pov

3 days

3 fucking days.

Nelly was not back in my arms and i was worried, scared, angry.

"Why the fuck are you not out there, searching for my girl!?" I screamed at the cops.

"Mr. Onfroy, we are doing everything we can." The detective spoke to me.

I rolled my eyes and went on to my phone.

Nelly's mom posted, picture after picture on FaceBook, Twitter

trying to get people to watch out for her.

I retweeted and shared some of her posts.

I decided to make my own tweet.

Hey guys, still no sign of Nelly. Please if you see her or know anything, please contact me, her family or the police. I need to find my girl.

Tears spilled from my eyes.

back to nelly pov

I sat up from the bed and looked at the tray of food. 1 cup of water, PBJ sandwhich, and some saltine crackers. 

I started nibbling on a cracker.

The crazy bitch was on the laptop....

"More posts about you...Jahseh also posted something..."Hey guys, still no sign of Nelly.Please if you know anything,please contact me....blah blah blah." She flipped the laptop over.

She was fucking insane and she needed some chill pills..STAT.

"You know what? I'm going to meet up with Jahseh tommorow, tell him i know some information about you." She then went on to talk to herself in a language, i couldn't make out, it sounded...french...then i know who it was, right then and there. She looked so different, she looked so skinny and dirty...i guess that's what happens when your a meth head.

But i knew who it was....it was....

back to jahsah pov

I cried, laying down in bed....i missed her...all of a sudden i got a dm on twitter...i opened it and instantly sat up.

Meet me at the mcdonalds right by your house. i have some info on nelly.

It was a little strange ...this person knew where i lived...but then again it wasn't that crazy...

i replied with a quick," ok and what time?"

i got a instant reply back...."tm @ 1pm"

I sighed, this girl better have some answers.