Chapter 21 ( sleeping with the enemy)

Jahseh pov

I waited for Molly but she didn't end up coming home, I hit her up but no response. 

Shit. What the fuck? I didn't like this shit. I laid down on the bed on my phone. That's when I got a text from her, I smiled.

Molly- Hey, I got jumped while I was done baby, sorry...I didn't text u, my face hurts.

I instantly became concerned.

J- Jumped??? Wdym? U ok baby?

Molly- Yeah...and just some guys, they tried to rob me...but don't worry ...i'm fine.

J- well i love you, rest up. Are u coming home tm?

Molly- ofc babe. See u around 2 or something.

J- ok well...i love you baby.

Molly- LOVE YOU 2 ! 

I sat my phone on my chest, I was really worried, I hope she was okay.

Nelly POV

"I fucking hate you bitch, making me so fucking ugly like you....goddamn..." Tessa screamed at the basement door. 

I ignored her, reading my book.

I was so heartbroken.

The door opened...and I looked up to see a bruised, Tessa.

"You hear me bitch!" she screamed.

This bitch was a nut.

I decided to do some crazy shit....and that was run right past the hoe and not look back.

I counted to 5 and ran for my life right past the hoe.

"Come here you bitch ! Zeke! Get her! She running!" 

I kept running up the stairs..once I got up there...I looked for the front door.

Zeke was right in front of it.

"Get the fuck out the way nigga!" I screamed...but before I argued with him any longer, I ran to the side door, and opened it...I was outside in no time with both them bitches screaming and running after me....soon I saw a patrol car and went right to the window.

I banged on it and he rolled it down. "Officer, those people kidnapped me..." I pointed over to them. They both stopped dead in they tracks, staring me and the officer down.

He got out his car and got out his gun....it was finally over....

Jahseh pov

I woke up...from sleep from a phone call from Nelly's mom.

"Hello." I answered.

"Jahseh? Oh thank god you answered...Nelly was kidnapped...and they got her kidnappers and her...they were in Georgia...they're bringing her back."

I couldn't speak...what she was kidnapped?

all of a sudden after I heard the words Georgia...I knew who kidnapped her...

I was sick to my stomach...I wanted to throw up.

I was so stupid.

"Jahseh? ..head down to the station as quick as possible..."

"Yeah...I'll be there." I told her, dropping the call.

I was the worst man on this earth...

I slept with the enemy...