Chapter 23

It had been a couple days after Nelly's return. Her mom was very confused, but she wanted to move back to Texas. She soon told her mother everything. She told Nelly that they would move back soon..until then they continued to live in the condo her mom was renting.

Jahsah had no contact with Nelly whatsoever after the police station. He was very confused and wanted answers...

Zeke and Tessa, seemed like they were going to be in prison for a lot of years....

Jahsah POV

"Honestly dude...you should just move on..she was obviously traumatized by this whole situation..." My friend Ski was trying to get me to break up with Nelly and honestly, I couldn't do it. Not only did I love her..but I didn't want to hurt her anymore. 

"I don't know man...but I gotta get going, I'm actually gonna try and stop by her mom's place."

He looked at me and laughed. "Nigga, stop. Give her some space, did you not hear a word that came out of my mouth?" 

"Honestly Ski, bro I love you..but this is between me and her, okay?"

He shook his head. "Whatever, nigga."

I left the studio and got into my car.

I decided to stop by mcdonalds and bring her some food, have an excuse to be there.

Nelly POV

"Mom...I'm hungry." I complained.

"I told you, come out to dinner with me and your father." 

"I'm not going to dinner with him...sorry."

"He's your father Nelly and he loves you, when will you realize that?" My mom asked.

"I'll see you later mom.." I said, starting to walk back to my room.

There soon was a knock on the door, my mother went to open it.

"Oh...Jahseh...hi..." she stuttered. 

I went back to the living room where the front door was.

"I brought you some food babe...thought we could talk."

"Well I'm going out anyway...come in." 

I looked at my mom and gave her a death stare.

She grabbed her purse. "I love you Nelle, think about what I said."

She then open the door and left me all alone with Jahsah...that fucking bitch.

He started taking out the food.

"I need space, Jahseh...thought you realized that."

"I need to talk to you...I mean are you still going to marry me."

"Jahseh...." I started to say but he cut me off.

"Nelly, baby...I love you and I told you I was sorry...I thought you left me...left your family...please..I want to be with you...forever and nobody else."

I looked at him and started to cry.

He was practically begging me to be with him.

He started crying too, and came over to me hugging me.

I hugged him back.

"I love you too..." I whispered in his chest.

I looked up at him.

"There's no other girl in the world, I love as much as you.."

I smiled at him. "There is no other guy in the world, I love as much as you...but..it really hurt me...what you did..." 

"Please forgive me baby?"

I looked at him..."I forgive you..."

He lifted me up in his arms.

"Thank you so much. You won't regret this...I can't wait to marry you."

"Let's get married tomorrow." I stated.

"Really?" he asked me, kinda of laughing.

"Yes...let's just have our parents there..."

"What about your dad?" 

"I'll invite him if you say yes.."

"Well...yes..of course!"

I smiled, giving him kisses on his lips..

Soon....we were in a full makeout session, it was so heated...he took me to the couch and started removing my clothes...

My pussy practically ached for his cock inside of me...

I needed him so bad...

I was so wet...

"Jahseh...fuck me." I moaned, in between kisses...

"My pleasure..." He moaned in my ear...

Let's just say Jahseh dick was bomb affff....(if you guys really want some smut...I will give it to you...but not now hahaha.) 

(So Jahseh and Nelly are getting married...seems to good to be true don't it...it does..lol.)