Chapter 1

It was a warm Saturday afternoon in April Holly was laying in her bed trying to find a song for her freestyle dance for her dance team tryout. She scrolled through every playlist she had on spotify trying to find a song that was perfect. She let out loud "Ugh" just as Bucky walked by her room to see if Steve was ready.

He knocked on her door and she said "Yeah." 

"Hey Holly what's wrong?' he said 

She looked up from her pillow and said "I can't find a song for my dance tryout." 

"I'm sure you will find it." he said

"Do you want to help me?" she said as she sat up.

"Can't darlin I have a double date with your brother. You are a great dancer Holly you don't need my help." he said as he left. 

She looked down and sighed. She texted Wanda and Hope to see if they could help since Bucky said he had a double date with Steve that meant Natasha was going to be busy. They told they could help but she had to go Wanda's cause she had to watch her little sister. Holly pulled her blonde hair into a messy bun and grabbed her phone and key to get back in the house. 

She went downstairs and said "Steve I'm going to Wanda's."

Both him and Bucky were coming down the stairs and he said "Be careful walking over there and don't annoy them to much." 

Holly rolled her eyes and said "I need help with my tryout and you took the one person that always helps." 

He sighed and said "You need your own friends." 

She slammed the door when she walked out when she heard what he said. Steve hated that Holly tagged along a lot with his friends. She walked the block it took to get to Wanda's and they went down to the basement. Wanda and Hope tried every song that they use for practice but Holly was to much of a good girl to want to try dirty dance moves. 

She finally said "Just forget girls I just won't do dance team this year." 

She grabbed her phone and pulled her hoodie on and walked back home. When she got home she was wiping tears and seen her brother and Bucky with Nat and Bucky's date Sadie. 

"Everything ok Holly?' Nat said

"Yeah I'm not doing dance team again." she said then slammed her bedroom door. 

Steve looked down and said "I take it Wanda and Hope were no help." 

"What's the matter with her?' Natasha said

"I don't know she said she needed help finding a song." Bucky said 

Nat texted Wanda and asked her what happened that would cause her to not want to do the dance team. Wanda texted back "She didn't want to dance like us and didn't like any of our songs." 

Natasha looked up the stairs and sighed. "She's to much of a good girl that modesty side of her comes out at the worse damn time." Natasha said

"Well I for one am glad that my sister has some class. She doesn't need to be showing off her goods she's only 14 Natasha" Steve said 

Bucky rolled his eyes and said "Says the guy that lost his v card at 14." 

"Hey that's different." Steve said

Natasha and Sadie left and walked home together. Steve went into the kitchen to make him something to eat Bucky walked upstairs and knocked on Holly's door. She said "Yeah" through tears. 

He walked in and he said "Holly Belle Rogers what have you done to my favorite tiny dancer." 

She looked down and he said "Holly this isn't you. But if you want my help get on my spotify profile I have all kinds of songs on there for when I'm driving around in the truck or working out for the football team." 

"I'm not doing it Bucky. I can't dance like the other girls." she said 

"Ok then just think about it then." he said as he got up and said "I'm going home good night Holly."

"Good night Bucky." she said 

He left her room and went home across the street. He was laying in bed and pulled up his spotify on his phone and made a playlist with some of his favorite songs to play when he's in the gym and sent it to her and said "Here you go darlin just in case you change your mind." 

She scrolled through it and plugged in her headphones and laid there waiting for one of the songs to speak to her.