Chapter 2

*Two weeks later*

It was the day of cheer and dance tryouts the boys had walked in to see their girls that were helping with their tryouts. Bucky tagged along even though he wasn't dating anyone on the cheer and dance team. Then it was Holly's turn to do her freestyle and she chose a song that was on Bucky's playlist that he sent her and that was "Walk This Way" by Run DMC Aerosmith.

He was texting till he heard the song and looked up and saw Holly dancing to a song he chose and smiled. He put his phone up and Steve said "I swear to God my sister better watch it." as she started to roll her hips around. Then the football team was hooting and hollering when she did it. 'Shut up that's my sister." he said to them. 

Then she had to choose a song for her freestyle cheer routine which was "Thunder" by Imagine Dragons. "Where did she find her songs?' Sam said 

Steve said "I don't know this isn't normally her." 

Bucky smiled and said "She asked for help on songs I just sent her some." as Nat and Wanda threw her up in the air and she did a toe touch and then a back tuck. 

After the tryouts were over he came over to her with Steve and she said "I made both teams!!!" as she jumped up and down. She used the collar of her shirt to wipe sweat off her face. 

"That's great Holly" Steve said 

"Congrats Holly" he said 

They all went home and took showers since they all had practices that day. 

***********

*3 months later*

It was Steve's 17th birthday weekend Steve told his parents that he didn't want to throw a party at the house that he and his friends were going to the lake house for the weekend. 

"Can I come?' Holly said

"No you can't come Holly." Steve said

She felt tears welling in her eyes and she ran out the back door and slammed the door. Sarah looked at Steve and said "Steve that's not fair the girls are her friends too." 

"Mom she's annoying and I don't want her there." he said 

Bucky came in and said "Hey guys.. are we still swimming in the pool or should I go back home." 

Steve said "No we are still going swimming then heading out to the lakehouse." 

Steve came out with his friends and she was already in the pool. "Oh sorry I'll leave Steve since I'm annoying you don't want me around." 

"Holly.." Steve said 

She got out of the pool it was the first time Bucky had seen her since she blossomed and he looked over at her and swallowed hard. Then he said "I've clearly missed something." 

"I'm not allowed to go with you all this weekend cause I'm annoying and need my own friends." she said 

"Holly I just.." Steve said

"no it's fine I'll go find my own life since you seem to think I don't have one." she said as she went inside. 

"Steve that was mean." Natasha said 

Later that day she watched as they all loaded up their 4 wheelers as she wiped tears. Bucky saw her crying and he walked over to her and sat beside her. "Hey Holly what's wrong?' he said

"You better not talk to me he'll get mad at me again." she said as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

He wiped her tears and said "I don't care he hurt you Holly that was mean of him to do."