Chapter 5

When they got back to the house after spending hours making out in her treehouse Steve was watching the football game with James and said "Where have you been Bucky... what the hell did you do to my sister?' when he seen her hickeys. 

"I'm in love with your sister Steve." Bucky said

"She's my little sister my 14 year old little sister Bucky." Steve said

"Technically speaking I'll be 15 on Christmas Steve so I think you can stop with the she's 14 and why do you care all you ever do is push me away." she said 

"Holly.." Steve said 

"I love him too Steve I don't care that we are two years apart. He was the best part about my summer vacation." Holly said 

Bucky looked at him and said "I pushed her away for this reason I knew you wouldn't like it but it ended up only hurting me and seeing her hurt was heartbreaking."

"Whatever." Steve said 

Bucky leaned in her ear and whispered "Let's get out of here." 

"Ok." she said 

He put her coat on her and said "We will be back later." 

They went to the lake house since they both had keys and let themselves in. They went into the bedroom and started kissing on the bed. "Mmm baby I want you." he whispered in her ear. 

"Bucky does it hurt the first time" she said

"I um I wouldn't know Holly I um I haven't had sex yet." he said 

"Really?" she said

"Really.. I haven't really had a serious girlfriend." he said 

She bit her lip and he said "But I'm sure we can figure it out right." 

"Yeah.." she said 

They started kissing as he took off his shirt and she pulled her dress off. He pulled off her leggings and he was shaking and he said "Holly Belle baby you are so damn gorgeous." 

He pulled his pants off and boxers off. He got his condom out of his wallet and put it on him. He climbed on top of her and pushed into her and she whimpered and he said "Shh baby" as he kissed her and he slowly figured out how to move and she whimpered in pain as she felt him pop her cherry and he said "Shh I'm pretty sure that was your cherry baby.." as he kissed her as they started to share passionate kisses as they enjoyed their first time together. 

"Oh god I love you Holly Belle." he whispered as she started have her first orgasm. Then he was behind her and he whispered "Oh fuck..oh oh god that felt good." as he kissed her. 

They laid there and he said "Wow.." 

Bucky looked over at her and said "Can I ask a question?'

"Sure." she said

"When you said was it because you didn't have big boobs like Natasha. How do you know that she has big boobs?' he said 

"Um one of the nights that we weren't talking I heard noises coming from Steve's room so I went to see what was wrong. I looked through the crack of the door and saw Nat naked on top of Steve." she said

"Oh god.. I feel sorry for you." he said 

She laughed and said "I ran back to my room I thought that was why you didn't like me." 

"No baby.. god now your boobs are just perfect." he said

"Well that's good to know." she said as she rolled to her side and he rolled to his. She scooted closer to him and she said "I love you Buck.."