Chapter Eight-More Surprizes

CHAPTER EIGHT!! OMG!!! SO CRAZY! EVEN I DIDN't KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you never told us this!" Bubby was still angry with Vi. Vi looked ashamed. We never kept anything from each other. We were a pretty darn close family! I was gobsmacked (lol read it in a book) that Violet could do something so powerful! What if she had told us earlier and we all got super knowing powers too! Pink was excited, much more than I if I must say. Pinky was jumping up and down, squealing and giggling. That's my sister for you. Then she turned red and clenched her teeth. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS! HOW COME ONLY YOU CAN FEEL WHO LIVES WITH WHO FOR FOREVER! WHY WOULDN'T YOU EVEN TELL ME! WHATEVER! I DON'T NEED YOU! I'LL USE MAD SCIENCE TO HELP ME FIND MY LOVE!" She screamed at Violet, causing everybody to cringe back. Then she skipped off to her lab with a slight smile on her face singing lightly to herself. "la,la,la,lala." I was flabbergasted. She has more mood swings that a pregnant drama queen that's 13-15 years old. Thank-God I'm 12.

I grinned at Vi, the spider queen- love reader. "What am I queen of? Do I have a magic power? OMG!! This is gunna me OFF THE HIZZAY!" One of everybody's eyebrow's went up. They looked confused. Even Pink popped up looking just like everybody else. I sighed and explained what I said. "It's is going to be an adventure." I said it slowly like I was talking to somebody who go hit on the head with a brick. I wish I could hit somebody with a brick......

They all nodded. "So what about the rest of us? Am I Belle her Magesty?" I liked the taste of those words as they flowed out of my mouth. Violet didn't say anything so I searched her mind. I gasped. "You can control Earth's elements too?! You don't tell us anything anymore!" Violet laughed at my pouty expression and replied, "Only fire. I can make it blue see?" She held up her finger and well, fire shot out of it. "Sweet." I sounded like a drunk surfer. Violet looked at all of us through her naturally violet eyes, with which she was born with. "Belle, you are princess of snakes, you contol water." I beamed. "Rico, since you are her twin, you are the same. We beamed the same. "Nikky, you rule by Belle, since you two are closest." Nikky beamed the same as MY Bubby and I (I know I'm being a little possessive, but he is MINE! and his first girlfreind made me realize that). "PINK!" Violet called, inturrupting my thoughts. Pink apered in front of us, almost as if by magic. "SIR YES SIR!" She looked like a soldier at her "sergent", Violet. Vi-Vi rolled her eyes and smiled. "Pink, you can control air, and you are queen of puppies. Your kinof...a...um....a...werewolf." Violet looked at Pink expecting the worse. So did I. Pink cussed, but not angrilly, "**** yeah! That is so ****** kewl! How do I, you know, change into one?" We all stared at her,shocked. Violet studdered, ".....you um, just you know leap and then you....change..in...into a giant dog, it's pretty painless. BUT! Don't do it in the house." Violet pointed to the door and Pink walked out to...phase, I guess.

I was glad we got that all covered up and sorted out, I wanted to talk to Zee over there, holding hands with MY BUBBY, just one moment alone should do........