Chapter 4

Draco's eyes seemed to gleam at his admission, and he stood up. "Then we should get started. We've talked long enough." He went over into a small attached room, almost like a walk-in closet, except from what Harry could see it seemed full of BDSM gear.

Harry could feel nerves and excitement in equal measure as he waited to see what Draco would come back with. Would it be too much? It took a lot to scare him these days, after being an auror so long. But here he was wandless and likely to be tied down, needing to trust that Draco wouldn't take things too far.

Draco came back and set many items on the bedside table. "For this first time, I want you facedown on the bed, naked."

It was Draco's first order, and Harry instinctively tensed in resistance against it. There was a pause while Harry met Draco's eyes, part of him wanting to refuse out of pure spite. But this was what he was here for.

Looking away first, Harry's hands seemed to shake a little as he pushed his underwear down, stripping away that last bit of defense. He tried not to blush as he rose, legs stiff from kneeling so long, and awkwardly climbed on to the bed, knowing Draco was watching his every move. Feeling totally exposed and vulnerable. At least his cock wasn't hard anymore.

Draco came up to his left side, and quickly buckled a leather cuff around his wrist, and used an attached strap to secure his arm to the bedpost. His motions were fast and well-practiced. He repeated it with Harry's other wrist and his ankles, soon having him spreadeagled and completely at Draco's mercy.

"I'd like 'Nargle' to be my safe word." Harry blurted, needing to have this tiny scrap of control.

Draco chuckled, running his bare hand down the length of Harry's body and then giving his ass a sharp slap. "That's for speaking without being spoken to. From now on, you will be silent unless I ask you to speak, and you will address me as 'sir'. Is that understood?"

"Um, yes...sir." The word felt strange to use, especially with a man the same age as Harry was. But he could still feel the sting from that slap, and was reeling from Draco's touch on his bare skin. He was glad now he was facedown, his cock already half-hard again. It was mortifying how quickly he responded, especially since it was Draco, especially since he had specifically said they wouldn't be having sex. Harry might get aroused, but Draco wouldn't give him any relief from that.

Instead of lessening his arousal, the thought had sent a pang of desire through Harry, and he shifted on the bed, allowing his erection to be in a more comfortable position.

"Be still." Draco ordered. He stood next to the side of the bed where Harry's head was turned. In his hand, there was a black object. "Have you seen one of these before?"

He displayed the object, dragging it over one hand. It was a black leather whip, with a long handle. Many strips of leather were attached to the handle. "It's called a Cat o' Nine Tails. It's been used for centuries by the British Army and Navy for punishment."

Draco dragged it over Harry's back, the tresses of the whip supple and spreading wide. The soft drag made Harry's skin prickle in awareness, and his breath caught. This was really happening. He braced himself, knowing the teasing touch wouldn't last long.

But Draco seemed to enjoy running the leather over Harry, dragging it slowly over his back, his ass, down his legs. It made Harry feel even more aware of his nakedness, knowing Draco was looking closely at him. Was he at all attracted to Harry, or was this purely a job for him? Just another sub to whip and punish? The whip was now teasing over his arms and shoulders, and Harry's skin seemed more sensitized, practically tingling.