Your a Neko!!

Mika POV

I turned off the Tv and picked up the cat then went to my room.I put the cat on my bed and got undresed.

Yuu pov

The man took me to his room and now he is undressing!He had a nice body.I was for sure i was as red as a tomatoe under this furr.

Mika pov

I went to my dresser and got some clothes to go to sleep in as I looked at the cat and it was staring at me.A slight blush came across my face.I turned away and got dressed then walked over to my bed and layed down next to the cat and said goodnight.I scoted closer to him and cuddled the cat then soon drifted off to sleep.

Yuu pov

The man scoted closer to me and cuddled with me.I was sure again my blush was going crazy right now.I had a long day so i was very tired so I decided to sleep in the guys grasp.

Time skip to the next day

Mika pov

I woke up to a shine thourgh my window and looked at the clock.It was 8:48 so I decided to get up quiely so I wouldn't wake up the cat.I went to the kitchen to make me some eggs with cut up baccon bits.I got all the ingredients and started to chop the baccon intil I cut my self.I screamed and fell down to the ground in pain.

Yuu pov

I woke up to a scream and knew it was the guy that I really had a liking to.I jumped up quickly and shifted into my human form then went to were ever the scream was coming from.I went to the man and said "Sir are you alright!!!"The man looked shoked."W-who are u!!!!"

Mika pov

When i screamed a person came running tward me and said "Are u alright sir!!!!"I was very shocked because he was NAKED and he had ears and a tail!!!!"Who are u!!!I said with a very shoked voice.I looked at him and saw that he was a neko and not only that he looked like the cat that I rescused.He had Beautiful big green eyes and black hair then black fur on his tail and ears."WAIT YOUR A NEKO!!!!"

BOOMMMMM
Hello my people I just wanted to say happy halloween and well i drew a picture for all of you!!!And i hope u like it!!Have a nice day!

-Aurther chan