Sugar Winter

Yuu POV

I woke up to arms around my waist.I turned around to see a familiar face.It was Mika."Mika" "Mika??" "Mika!!!" Mika opend slightly opend his sapphire blue eyes.I blushed at how close our faces were."good morning y-yuu-chan."How could a person sound so sexy in the morning?" I meant to say that in my head..."Oh my god I meant to say that in my head im so sorry "Its fine"mika chuckled.

Mika POV

I got out of my bed and went to make breakfast.I decided to make some waffles.

After making the waffles.

I put the waffles on two plates.Yuu was already siting at the table.I placed the waffles on the table and sat down with Yuu.We stared to eat our waffles in silence.When we were done I took our plates and put them in the sink.

Me and Yuu decided to go sit on the couch and watch some Tv.I got a blanket and put it over us while we watch our movie.I looked at Yuu while he was watching the movie and.stared at his beautiful body,I cant resist sucking his pale skin but held my feelings back.A few minutes passed by and I couldnt take it anymore.I started to suck on his neck."M-mika" I slid yuu on my lap facing the other way than me and I started to rub his ass.Yuu was trying to not moan but he failed.A huge moan filled the room."Now thats what I wanted to hear."I slid Yuu around to be facing me."M-Mika" I kissed Yuu "call me daddy for now" "O-okay Daddy"

I stared to Bite his neck soflty moving down his sunkist body.I took off Yuus shirt and licked my way down to his thighs.I took off his bottoms and started continue.I left marks all over his body then I made it to his mouth again.I attacked his lips and entered his mouth with my tongue.We naked out for awhile then stopped to take a breath"Im hoplessley in love with you."I know this is crazy but this is love at first sight."Will you be mine..?"

Yuu POV

My life flashed before my eyes.I really loved this man.He was amazing."Yes"Mika smiled and pulled me for a kiss.Mika took me off his lap and we started to watch the movie that was on.

We both fell asleep watching the movie.

I woke up to me sleeping on top of Mika.I looked outside and it was snowing outside and it was night.I decided I was going to make some hot chocolate.I carefully got off mika without waking my seme.It was very cold so I got the blanket that was on the couch and put it over Mika.I walked to the kitchen quietly and got two mugs, coco powder, marsh mellowsss, milk, and some other ingredients.I got a pot and put some milk in it and poured the packets in. .I stirred the hot chocolate intil it was finished and poured it in the mugs.I put some marshmellows in the hot choclate aswell.

I decided I also wanted to make some sugar cokkies!!And homemade.
After making the doe

I got a molding to make them into some stars.I molded all of them into stars put some cooking paper on the pan and put all the doe on the pan then put the cookies in the oven.When the cookies were baking I decided to make the sugar.I put sugar, red,purple,blue and green sprinkles for each difrent coleord cookie.When i was done making the sugar the cookies were done and I took them out of the oven.I let the cookies cool down and then added the sugar.

I put all the cookies onto a plate and grabed the still hot hot choclate then sat both of them on the coffee table were Mika was sleeping.I was now going to wake Mika up.

Mika POV

I woke up by the most sweatist voice that belonged to yuus."hey mika I made some sugar cookies and hot chocolate."Oh thankyou" Yuu sat next to me "Hey yuu-chan you would be the perfect wife.Yuu blushed at the words that I said."O-oh thanks i guess." I tried the cookies and hot chocolate.My eyes widened."Wow yuu-chan are these homemade?" "Y-yes" "They are amazin." "Thankyou" "I kissed Yuu on the lips as Yuu kissed back." When we were done Yuu got up and grabbed the two mugs and plate.

Well thats it for today!!!!I wanted to say thankyou for all the views.Oh and make sure to check out leoinight !!she has amazing stories!!!So thats it my cookies be a good noodle and dont do drugs.

-Aurther chan