Im Pregnant!!

Yuu POV

I woke up to a storm of pain in my hips and rememberd what happend last night.I twitched my ears to the sound of light snores as i looked over to see mika.

I shook Mika to wake him up."Mm 5 more minutes."Nooooo get up sleepy head!!".As i bit mikas ear playfuly.

"Fine but lets get cleaned up"

Time skip bath......

We wen't to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Time skip a week

I woke up to a urge to throw up so i ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet."yuu are you okay!!"before i could say anything i threw up again as mika held my hair back."I-im fine....I just got sick...."I felt something move in my stomach as i got up and fell back to the wall behind me."What the hell was that!!" "I swear i felt something move in my stomach!!"

Mika pov

"Im taking you to the hospital now!!"We got dressed as I picked yuu up bridal style grabed the keys and headed to the hospital.

At the hospital in the room....

A nurse came in with a notepad and pin with purple hair and brown eyes."Hello im Dr. Ecto i will be helping you today....so whats the problem?"

Yuu pov

"I threw up this morning and felt something move in my stomach.."Lift up your shirt.." I blushed a bit and lift up my shirt to see ive gotten a little bigger."Ecto wrote down something on her note pad."have you had any sexual actions"Yes"Have you had any cravings of more food?"Yes"Dr. Ecto asked many more questions.
Okay i will come back to see what your problem is..." "Okay thankyou" Mika looked at me and asked if i felt okay...

"I feel heavier and i dont have alot of energy.Me and mika had a conversation intil Dr. Ecto came back with a object in her hand and showed me how to use it.I went to the bathroom and used it.

I came back and gave the weird object back to her as she looked at it.Her eyes widind and a smile spread across her lips.

Congrats!!!Yuu is pregnant.My eyes widind as tears fell from my eyes as well as mika.

Mika pov

Tears of joy rained from my eyes.I was so happy that i was finally going to be a father.I stood up from my chair and gave yuu a huge hug."im so happy i could die!!

Hello.First of all im very sorry that i have not posted anything in like a month but the resson to that is because of school.Ive been busy alot with my family too so yeahhh but ima try to post more but.....I GOT TO GET SLEEEPPPP...So yeahh....Bye

-Aurther chan