Christmas Love(smutt)

Mika POV

After me and Yuu-chan were done eating we sat on the couch and watched a movie.After a few minutes I raped my arms around yuus waist and started to lick yuus neck.Yuu started to wimper with his tail swaying back in forth.

"Mi-Mika." I turned Yuu around siting on my lap facing me.I rufly kissed his lips then licked his lips begging for permission to entrance his mouth.Yuu opened his mouth and both of our tongues fought for dominence.Of course i won as Yuu raped his legs around my waist as i deepened the kiss.I got up and walked to my room without breaking the kiss.I locked the door and put yuu on the bed.I started to take off yuus clothes while yuu took off my clothes.I got to yuus underwear as yuu blushed.

I took off yuus underwear and grabed his member then put it in my mouth.Yuu moaned "Daddy please fuck me" (Omgggg😂) "Anything for you my kitty"

I grabbed some lube and covered my member and Yuus hole with it.I spread yuus legs out"This might hurt at the begining but it will feel good" "Okay daddy" I stuck the first finger in then the second finger in and sciccord his hole.He winced in pain as I kept scissoring his hole."Ow it hurts!"As yuu cried"Do you want me to stop."Their was moment of silence between them."No keep on going."I stretched his hole enough.

I took my member and enterd yuus entrance slowly waiting for a response.He kept crying for awhile as I thrusted slowly.I gave yuu a moment to ajust.

I thrusted into yuu a bit faster as he moaned and there was no sign of pain on his face."Faster!!!!" I obeyed yuu and went faster.I started to moan like crazy.The bed was moving like crazy while thrust, moans , thumps, and screams were heard."I-im going to cum" "m-me to" yuus cum splashed on the bed and his stomach.

I took my member out of yuu and collapsed on the bed while I gave a quick peck on Yuus lips."I love you so much"I love you to Mika"As I kept repeating the same words then I drifted off to sleep.

I have not been posting latley because of school and im busy.Im also veryyy tired today so yeah.Dont got that much to say so bye.

-aurther chan