New feelings

Yuu POV

It was winter so it was very cold outside so we need winter protection."We should get dressed in some winter clothing."We went to mikas room ."Here put these cloths on."okie"I went to the bathroom and changed into the cloths mika handed me.I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room.Mika was already there waiting for me dressed.

Mika POV

I was waiting for yuu at the door while yuu was getting dressed.Yuu came out of the bathroom in the clothes I gave him and we walked out of the house walking to the park.When we were at the park nobody was there wich wasnt a problem for me because I dont really like crowded places.

Yuu POV

When we were at the park I saw a tree.I remembered that i love climbing treeses.I got really exsided and started walking really fast to the tree."Yuu were are you going?"Oh im going to climb this tree!"Mika catched up to me.When i went to the tree There were a bunch of stumps on the ground.

Mika POV

I was walking to the tree and didnt notice all the stumps and triped.I fell ontop of Yuu and stradeled him.I was blushing so hard that i probly looked as red as a tomatoe.I broke the 5 second starting contest."Oh my gosh im sorry!"Yuu was as red as a tomatoe just like me as i think."i-its okay.I got off Yuu and helped him up.We agreed to go back home because it was getting to cold.When we got home I put my coat on the coat rack and so did yuu.I checked my phone clock.It was 4:52 already.Me and Yuu needed a shower from going outside."hey yuu do you know how to wash your hair?"n-no.Since yuu didnt know how to wash his hair i was going to do it for him.

"Okay then im going to wash your hair for you yuu."Okay"I went to get some clothes for yuu and came back into the living room."comon Yuu."okie"We went into the bathroom.I turned on the water and checked if it was to hot"okay umm take off your clothes"I blushed at what I said.

yuu POV

He told me to take off my cloths and a huge blush came across my face and his."o-okay mika"I took off my cloths while Mika turned around to not see my exsposed body.When i was done taking off my cloths I put one leg into the bathtub and my other leg in the bathtub.I sat in the nice warm water and mika started to wash my hair in silence.

After Yuu was done with his bath.

Mika POV

Yuu was in my bedroom waiting for me to be done with my shower.I striped my clothes and put on the water then took my shower.When I was done with my shower I put comfortable clothes on.I went outside of my bathroom and inside my room to see a cute Yuu sleeping in my bed."wait did i just call yuu cute again...I'm having a liking to this boy.He always gets me turned on a little bit."I decided to just forget about what I said and carefully layed on my bed next to yuu and layed on my side.I started to think about when we were at the park and I accidentally straddled him. I thought what it would feel like to have yuus lips on mine.I tuched my lips.A huge new feeling came to me about Yuu I felt like he was the one for me even though I've only known him for a day or two.

have a wonderful day! :3

-Aurther chan