Surprise of nekos

Yuu pov

Time skip next day....

I woke up to nobody in bed and rolled over out of bed then walked down stairs.I went to rub my stumach but felt a huge lump 5 times bigger than yesterday.I started to panick but Mika was not home so how could i even get to him.Intill i found a note and it was from mika

Dear yuu-chan,

I had to run a arron and i will be back at 5pm
I looked at the time and it was only 9:28.I sighed

"Guess I will need to call the number to my doctor to find out since that's the only phone number I know of.....

I started to ring up my doctor..."Oh hello yuuchiro how my I help you is everything alright?" "My stomach has become 5 times bigger!" "Ohh yeah I forgot to tell you that the baby would grow super fast....You will also go into labor tomarow so when it's time go to the hospital." "Will do thankyou!" I hung up and wen't to the couch to take a nap.

Mika POV

I went to renes and lucas's house to ask them about my plans.....I was going to propose to yuu!Since Lucas and rene were very rich they would set up the wedding and buy the rings.I was very thankful that they would help out but I was very worried that yuu-chan would not accept.

Two hours later

I got two rings one for me and one for yuu-chan.....Mine had emeralds that reminded me of yuu-chans eyes and yuu has a sapphire ring......since valentines day was coming up very soon I was going to go to a very fancy beautiful place at night and propose.

At the house!!

I made it to the house in fifteen minutes and opened the door.I placed the rings in a very safe spot and went to find yuu-chan cuddled up on the couch.."Hey yuu-chan......wake up...." Yuu shifted a bit and opened his eyes.....mika?

"Hello my princess.....how you feeling?" Yuu got up as the blanket fell off his stomach and I saw that the baby has grown 5 times bigger! I was about to freak out my mind and yell like a maniac until yuu talked before I did"Mika!dont worry.....this is normal for nekos.The doctor forgot to tell us that I will grow very quick and I will go into labor very soon.....I took a very happy sigh and hugged yuu-chan.

It was already dark outside since it was winter and it become darker faster."Hey yuu-chan what do you want for dinner tonight?" "Curry!" "Alright curry it is!"

After making the curry!!
And eating the curry....ehh I suck

We sat there talking for a hour and a half so it was already seven....I didn't even know what time it was.....so...I have a problem....

Me and yuu changed in our pajamas and sat in bed."Hey mika when you were gone I was thinking about baby names.

And that's all today kids!!!!We have a couple of names!!Now I'm not going to tell the babys gender but I will list some names!!And and you may list some names in the coments!Just list the number of the name in the comments!!

1.Michiro

2.Yuka

3.Yukeala

4.Miyu

5.Mia

6.Yui

You should also check out _-Eren-Jaeger-_ their really nice and are very fun!!So go show them some love!!And also I have taken a huge break off of wattpad....since school has been a real bish....But yeah I will see you in the next chapter!

Yaoi-chan •○•