The birth!

Hewwo peoples!I'm finally going to post another chapter....dont kill me pls for not updating for so long! ;-;

Yuu pov

I woke up to pains in my stomach.As I help my stomach I had the urge to puke.I jumped out of bed and almost landed on my face then made it to the toilet to puke.

I heard footsteps coming toward me and of course it was Mika."Hey Mika sorry if I woke you up..." "Its fine,You had no choice." I smiled at him and looked at all his features.Dam was he handsome.

I blushed when he picked me up bridal style."What do you think we should name him/her?" "I was thinking Yuka and Yukeala if we had twins and just Yuka if we had one kid for girls name.For boys I was thinking Michiro
and Yui for twin boys and just Michiro for one boy."I think they're all beautiful and handsome names." I gave Mika a peck on a lips then he let down like a delicate feather landing on water.

"I was thinking to take you with me to Lacus and Renee's house so we can talk about wedding plans and who we are going to invite."Later we are going to run to my Mother and Fathers house to make you meet my other family members since you are going to be apart of my family." "So lets get dressed oh and by the way we are eating breakfast at Lacus and Renee's house since they insisted yesterday when I talked to them about it.

"Okay fine by me.Lets go get dressed!"

After thAT

MIKA POV!!!!!

I grabbed the keys and headed outside with Yuu-chan.

Vroom vroom!!!! we drove to Lacus and Renee's house then headed to the door to ring the DOORbell."Hello Mikaela and Yuu!Come in."We were leaded to the couch as I watched Yuu-chan observe the house.We all sat on a couch "Wearers Renee?" "oh he is just cooking.Sooo is this little Yuu-chan?" "Yes,Yuu-chan this is Lacus.A great friend of mine."Great!Very nice to meet you Lacus."

Yuu POV

A black haired man came in the room."Breakfast is finished..."

"Okay!Come on Yuu-chan,you must be very hungry.We all were walking to the dining table then sat down.Renne placed a plate in front of me and instantly I scarfed the food down my throat.

Evreybody was finished and put their dirty dishes in the sink.We went into the living room again and began to talk about wedding plans."I think we should have the wedding when the kid is atleast a month old."Yes I agree.Also I'm giving yall some supplies for when the baby is born."Thanks!"What do you think yuu-ch- A burst of pain hit my stomach as I screamed "The baby is coming!"

Evreybody seemed to panic as Mika scooped me up and carried me to the car and hurried to the hospital trying his hardest not to scream."Oh my fucking god it hurts so much!"I know were almost at the hospital.Hang in there!"

Mika POV

We made it to the hospital.And went inside as all the nurses understood what was going on.6 nurses came over and led us to a room.I had to wait outside the room as I was scared and Excited at the same time.

I heard baby noises not one but two cries.The nurse led me into the room and there they were.Two...Baby girls!Yuu was holding both of them.I came over and sat by Yuu admiring the babies.One had blonde hair that was very spikey and messy with green eyes and round cat ears as the other girl had Black hair that was somewhat spikey but also tame with a mix of blue and green eyes with tall and pointy cat ears.

"The black hair is Yuka and the blond one is Yukaela.I smiled,"There beautiful.

Hey people!Very sorry for the wait.And thank you for 2.60k....Also I was wondering if I should continue on this book..Should I or not?

-Yaoi chan