Chapter II - The Curse Of Crystal Lake

Crystal Lake Forest...
We wandered the forest as soon as we arrived.
"S-seems quiet. T-t-too quiet." Toby said.
"The camp's nearby. Feeling murderous." Crescent felt bloodlust.
"Stay sharp, I feel it too." An eerie noise was heard. One we know all too well. I walked close to a tree when an axe came outta nowhere.
"Oh shit." Jeff readied his knife.
"Crescent, get behind me." Lazari transformed into her demonic form. I pulled out my axe ready to kill.
"We're not alone, are we?" Crescent internally whispered.
"He's here. And closing rapidly." We also had an acute sense of hearing. Lazari charged recklessly and charged toward him.
"Lazari, don't!" I instantly turned into Crescent to block the attack.
Crescent's POV
I blocked the machete from hitting Lazari. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." We circled and charged at each other. I disarmed him and slashed his chest, hoping for death. To my surprise, he healed. What did I get us into? "Crescent, wait." Slendy got in the middle of us. "Jason, these are my pastas. And this one you met is Crescent.
Jason nodded in approval.
"That's what you get when you mess with a legendary killer, Jason Voorhees."
He found a news article in his pocket about X and Crescent.
"So you know of our legend." A low chuckle escaped.
A few minutes later, in a shack near the lake...
He drowned in all our sins
He drowned in our mistakes
Fueled by the flood we pay in blood
The curse of Crystal Lake
We sat around the living room, Lazari huddled close to me.
Jason comforted Lazari, almost as if he was apologizing.
"If she died, I die too." I showed Jason my wrist with the scar Zalgo left me.