Chapter IV - The Nightmare Alley.

So that night we went into town and split up, but we agreed to keep our intake under 5 kills. Crescent and I turned into our bloodlust form, which can turn deadly if fully pissed.
"Ah, good to be in this form again." We both said, our voices intertwined.
"You both look amazing, guys."Lazari cheered.
"Our pleasure, ladies." We looked at a nearby house and heard noises in the forest behind it. "Bonfire. 6 of them. No wait, 7." And yes, we can hear that far away.
"Well let's go, then." Lazari turned demon as she was ready to kill, Ann pulled out a chainsaw that I did not see her use.
"Um, Ann, what's with the saw?"
"This is my main weapon, Crescent. I don't turn it on but i use it as a sword."
"Hmm. Nice." We shook our head in approval, "Let's go." We ran through the forest, readying ourselves for the kill.

"And the legend says if you have the mark of an X or crescent on your palm, you're safe and they will watch over you, and if you've committed any wrong or murdered out of hate, he will murder and kill all you know. Especially you..."

Oh, they got it all. WRONG.
"Is that true? That you kill selflessly?
"Some of it is true. I kill the entire family and all who they know, and they watch as they die. The only way they can be spared is if they answer my question right without tempting themselves for me to spare them."
"So in a nutshell, you're saying," I cut Lazari off.
"They have to literally fear death."
"And for Crescent?"
"He will kill you no matter what. He shows no boundary."
"That's me in a nutshell, I kill you and everyone you know with no mercy. Now let's strike then down please."
"Yeah, he's bloodlust."
"Let's get this overwith." Looks like Ann was ready.
"Crescent, do that thing you showed me last time."
"What thing?"
"Watch this." A cold breeze blew and the fire died.
"Whoa, it's cold." Ann started freezing.
"Who is there?" They called out.
"Death." Our voices said. The fire was lit again and we emerged.
"Oh crap. The legend is real. Please, Mr. Executioner, sir, we fear death. Mercy on our souls, please." One of them said, but we'll call him Alex.
"Did we ask?"
"N-no." They did not know what they were getting themselves into.
We snickered as we broke one of Alex's knees.
"Please don't kill me."
"And it was you who lied about me, hmm? Answer."
"Y-yes." Alex whimpered, as he felt the cold sickle on his shoulder blade.
"Ever heard of pale moonlight?"
"Yes." Yeah, he's not all high and mighty now, is he?
"It's not pale anymore. Tell me, Alex."
"Yes?"
"Do you fear death? Answer truthfully." The question he was dreading to answer. He started sweating as I clutched his head.
"No." Yeah, I wasn't buying that. I snapped his neck and his body fell to the ground. "Liar. You. Are. Guilty. And so are all of you."

GORE WARNING...
Lazari started biting off a head and an arm, and then a piece of flesh close to the stomach, Ann went haywire with that chainsaw as she slashed one's fingers off, four of them. Us and Lazari executed someone execution style as they were shot and bitten in both legs and I chopped their head off.
GORE MOMENT OVER...
I turned back to our normal self as we were heading back.
"That was fun, was it?"
"I had a blast, X. You too, Cressy." Lazari and her nicknames.
"Yeah. It was amazing, especially with you, love."
I think Ann and I saw Lazari blush. Of course she did.
"Well then, let's head back to-" And just like that, a blade struck the tree in front of us.
"Oh shit." Crescent, what did you do?