Chapter VII - Kiss of Death

"Well, that was awkward."Jeff looked confused.
"Stripes already wanted to kill me when I explained to Zalgo that Lazari and I are dating."
"And you beat her to a bloody pulp, now that's deadly." Lulu motioned to my cheek.
"Yeah."
"But Cressy, I thought daddy was ok with it." Lazari looked confused as well.
"He is, but some say otherwise, love." I kissed her forehead and she moved in and kissed me. I couldn't leave her hanging, so I kissed back.
"Crescent. There's something you should know." Slender looked serious.
"What's happening?"
"From your last kill, there was a survivor."
"One lived?"
"Exactly, Jeff gathered info and where she may be."
"Perfect."
"Do this as quick as possible. You're already on the wanted list."
"Consider it done."
"They're not going alone. I'm going too." Ally opted to go with me.
"Yeah, it's better chances, to kill witnesses."
"Be back safe." I turned into X as we grabbed our weapons.
35 minutes later...
The Executioner's POV
"Right there." We looked into a simple townhouse but was surrounded by cops.
"This will be a challenge."
"Any ideas?"
"Not yet. I don't have my musket on me."
"How wanted are you, X?"
"Most wanted. Especially in London."
"You're most wanted and no one knows how to find you?"
"Exactly, I leave no traces of evidence. Now let's do this as quick as possible."
We snuck into the yard without being seen, had to take out 2 cops at the back door. "Ok, Ally, once we go in, close the door."
"Got it."
GORE WARNING...
Her screams filled the air as Crescent pinned her to the wall.
"P-please, d-don't kill me. I'm sorry."
"Listen to your pitiful cries, weakling. Do you think you can get away from this?"
"Mercy, please. I'm begging you." My grip tightened around her neck as I started cutting her cheeks open, then carving a crescent into her midsection, then her back. She whimpered in fear of what's give happen next. "Do you fear death?" I whispered into her ear.
"Yes." She whimpered as she wanted to run.
"I don't think so." I started carving hey body with crescents, from her wrists to her back as her cries continued to fill the air and I got sick of it. So I dragged her into the sight of the Moon, "Your end is here, weakling. Let this be the last voice your hear and the last thing you see, I am The End of Days, the Angel of Death, I. Am. Crescent." And her cries were cut short as I slit her throat. "Pale moonlight? Not so pale anymore."

I walked out of the house and there were cops all over. Crap.