Chapter V - Ally.

"Crescent. Long time no see." She wore a black and red dress with the operator sign on it, her hair was white, her eyes were black and her mouth was oozing.
"Oh fuck."
"Crescent, what did you do?"
"Tell him, Crescent. Tell your dammed soul what did you do." She looked ready to strike. I pulled out my curved knife in times like these because something tells me Crescent fucked up.
"OK. Let's just talk about this. What did Crescent do?"
"He didn't tell you? Too bad." She charged in and I quickly blocked.
"Have you lost your mind? You don't know who you're messing with, X."
"Shut the fuck up, Crescent. You're lucky I'm saving your ass."
"You won't need to save him once I bring him out of your body, Executioner." She charged in again and I used my execution tactics to try and counter her fight plan.
"Oh she's good."
"You think?"
"Still not talking to you." Until she grew out tentacles. Oh shit. We're fucked.
"Didn't know I had these, didn't you?" Her eyes looked at Lazari, intensely.
"Shit." She charged in at Lazari and I instantly transformed into Crescent.
Crescent's POV
"Not like this, Ally. This isn't the way." I blocked her attack just as it was close to Lazari.
"I hate you, Crescent. And she has a reason to know, so does your other self."
"Ah, damn it! Lazari, X, Ann, this is Ally. Nightmare Ally."
"Crescent, explain." Looks like the Nurse wanted to hear this.
"It started back when X and I worked for Zalgo."
2 years ago, while working for Zalgo...
It was supposed to be a routine kill for us. We intercepted the target when Ally showed up. She asked if we can work together and I agreed. The form you're looking at her now is her Nightmare form, just like X and I with our bloodlust form. After that kill, we hung out and hunted after that for a while even dated. Until one day, Zalgo caught wind of us and cursed me temporarily, that if I see Ally again, bad things will happen to her. And it did. That night, after a liquor kill, the curse happened and I betrayed her and left her in burning wreckage. I didn't want to do it, but I had no control."
Flashback over...
"And because of the Hivemind, I was stuck hunting him down for ages." She turned back to her normal form, she has blue eyes and I think X felt weak inside.
"She's so cute."
"X, don't get weak on me. She may be cute but there's something she's not telling us. Where'd the tentacles come out from?"
"Figure that out yourself, Pale Moonlight. Oh wait, you're not so pale anymore." She didn't. She fucking did. "Besides, what's the daughter of The Devil doing here?"
"She's dating me, and if anything happens to her, I'm dead or shattered to a bloody pulp."
"But you're other side."
"We watch each other's souls. We're two souls of one body. Ally, if you're gonna kill me, not today. I've ran away from you without saying sorry and I know I've upset you to the point of murder, but if you're gonna kill me, think again."
"Wasn't planning on it. Are the others here?"
"They are." Ann said, "Slendy will be so glad to see you."
Back at the shack...
Jeff's POV
"And boom! That's when I told them go to sleep." Yeah, I tagged Lulu along because she hasn't seen us in a while.
"OK." She seemed distraught after we came back from killing. X and the ladies haven't returned yet.
"Is Crescent gonna be back soon?" She looked worried. Both X and Lulu have dealt with The Hivemind in the past and it wasn't pretty. Lulu, sacrificing her eyes and X gaining Crescent, they kept close and X's door was always locked back in the mansion. The door opened and X returned, he looked tired.
"Ugh. This is bad." Yeah he's tired.
"What happened to you?"
"Me, Jeffery." Oh shit. I recognize that voice anywhere.
"Ally. You're alive."
"And still breathing."
"Yeah, she really packs a punch." X looked beat.
"You got your ass handed to her?" I laughed so hard, X nearly turned into Crescent.
"Ally, always great to see you." Looks like Slendy noticed.
"I came back because of one particular pasta."
The Executioner's POV
"So Ally's here because of Crescent?" Toby asked.
"Pretty much."
"I'm here to keep The Angel of Death in check, just to make sure he doesn't betray you guys also." Ally overheard.
"He wouldn't, we made sure of that."
"You're looking at her." If it's one thing I know, it's that Crescent is internally smirking.
"So? I haven't heard of her except for you."
"You've fallen in love with her, haven't you?"
"Does that count? I'm just curious about her."
"Whatever you say, Crescent." I hate it when he calls me that.
"Um, X?" Ally nudged my shoulder.
"Hey Ally."
"Um, wanna take a walk?"
"Sure."