Chapter VIII - Arrested.

So, they finally got me. I was arrested for mass murder and a lot of other crimes. So far it's been night 2 in the slammer and I have the perfect way off getting out.
"Dinner for the scum you are." He just made the worst mistake of his life.
"Come here," I whispered,"Do you fear death?" I plugged out both his eyes and grabbed the keys and his gun.
"That felt good."
"Let the slugfest begin." Looks like Crescent wants to come out. So our bodies intertwined and lets just say we remodeled the place.
GORE WARNING...
Everyone was heading our way as we only had are bare fists and a gun with 12 rounds. We broke a pair of handcuffs and used them as makeshift sickles and gouged 7 cops' eyes, 3 died being bludgeoned to death by a stapler and a baton, they were calling backup as fast as possible so we had to get into the forest.
GORE WARNING OVER...
We got to Evidence and got all our weapons and ran into the forest, luckily, these guys were persistent in catching me so I ended up putting together a little trick I planned since the second day we were here.
"Freeze. Don't move." Hmm. He was determined.
"Ever thought of looking up?" As soon as he looked up, they were all dead. Hanged.
"What are you?" I ran right past him, dismembering his head from his shoulders.
"I. Am. Him." Ally and everyone found me as we disappeared into the fog.

And in other news, 21 police officers in total were murdered execution style by the infamous killer Crescent Jacobs also known as The Executioner. Jacobs was in custody following the murder of Christine Gray, Following his arrest, 2 nights ago. Earlier today, 10 officers were murdered in cold blood after officers were found dead with their eyes missing and slashed in and while on the hunt for Jacobs, 10 officers were found hanged while another one was fatally beheaded, so far the manhunt for The Executioner is ongoing, investigations are continuing.

Well, there goes my subtlety.
"We don't blame you, X. Ally told us you were caught in a trap." Slendy told me.
"Now my undaunted streak of being incognito is broken."
"So what do we do now?"
"Let's finish the job, tonight's the last night of camp, X, Crescent, best stay in the shadows." Jason looked serious.
"Oh yeah, it's almost Friday The 13th."
And besides after that little blunder, there'll be cops everywhere.
"Got it. Might have to make cover for you, Jason."
"There'll be cops all over the place and there's a reason why I loom around the camp. A good reason, Toby don't ruin it."
"D-damn."