Chapter IX - His Last Walk

So we laid low for the time being, made sure the heat died down a bit before heading out into the woods to provide cover for everyone, "Not gonna lie, X, this will be good. Haven't done a massacre as big as this."
"Yeah, it's gonna be a nightmare."
"Morte et Dabo, X. Morte et Dabo."
This other side of mine, he's deadly yet smart.

The woods...
The pastas swarmed the camp all over, as soon as the lights went out, the real fun began.

With our sense of smell, we could hear one of the counselors heading our way.

"Crescent!"
"I'm on it."
I turned into Crescent and yeah, it was nasty.

Crescent's POV
"Let this be the last voice you hear and the last thing you see, I'm your worst nightmare."

Crescent gutted him like a fish and smelled blood like never before, "Ahhhh. Bloodlust. Never felt so good. I saw searchlights in the distance and my hunch was right, there will be cops on the hunt for me. Oh this is about to get bloody...

FULL ON GORE WARNING FROM THIS POINT...

X and I maneuvered through the forest as our little trap was about to be sprung, and by little we meant A LOT. Like we spent the entire afternoon booby trapping the entire forest just for this moment.

As soon as the officers started surrounding us, Crescent had the craziest urge. "Let's do it, X."
"Oh yeah." Yeah I'm talking about our secret weapon. Blood Crescent.
(A/N Ok so if you want an explanation on how Blood Crescent works, its kinda like going berserk for a good period of time but in X and Crescent's case there's a catch, they both lose blood at a rapid rate.)
And within minutes, we were slicing our way thru everyone, using every single execution method in recorded history, it was like we rehearsed it, every single scratch, claw and kill and it was our little horror show, "WELCOME TO THE CARNIVAL! OUR CARNIVAL OF CARNAGE!" We laughed psychotically.
"OK guys, we need to stop him, like NOW!" Ally warned us, "They've already started losing a lot of blood at a rapid pace so we gotta stop them, NOW!"
"Jeff!" Slendy ordered.
"Already on it." Jeff tried to tackle us but we countered as soon as he lunged.
"FREDDY, MICHAEL, JASON VOORHEES. ALL OF THOSE THAT COME BEFORE ME. I AM DEATH INCARNATE. I. AM. CRES-"  And just like that we were somehow launched with an insane same amount of force and landed in a couple trees. Jason.