Chapter 1- Polecat Bitches

The night is still young and I don't want to waste a minute of it.

"Sapphire babe your up." Shouts Macy. Macy is the co owner/manager of Sugar Sweet a strip club in Manhattan. I have been working here for over 3 years and two months.

I'm Victoria King, Ria for short, as you already know I work at a strip club and my stripper name is Sapphire cause you know, I got the firree. Too much? Okay.

I look at myself one last time in the mirror, placing my mask on before I leave my dressing room. I don't know if it's because of my actual boss who I'm glad I haven't seen in years or because Macy and I are kind of close that lands me my own dressing room but either way I'm grateful. Apart from myself there are two other girls that have their own dressing rooms. The others share the same changing room.

There are two obnoxious girls that I can't stand at all.

Reese- bitch #1: she loves to boss people around like she runs the place. It's like see wants us to worship her or she sees us as a piece of scum stuck to her expensive six inch heels. Like bitch please, are we in highschool or something. We really don't get along very well, we can never see eye to eye, literal included.

Cecile- bitch #2: she can be nice when she wants to, but she still lack manners, I mean she lacks savoir faire. Let's say Reese and her are 'besties'. I can still remember the first time she started working here a year ago. At first I thought she was from the 'hood' but turns out it was a front. The bitch is all bark and no bite. No wonder her and Reese became friends that quick. I think I'm the only one that can stand up to those bitches.

I quickly but carefully walk through the small pathway to the stage. I slipped my robe from my shoulders as I model onto the stage while they announced my appearance, everyone in the club turned to stare, some wolf whistles, some already started to throw there money, some cheered me on and some send me glares (the jealous ones). I slowly circled the pole while I held a firm grip on it.

The first time on this stage was nerve wracking and also embarrassing, I mean come on you're standing in front of hundreds of people in only a skimpy two piece and/or sometimes your ho-ha hanging out. I haven't got used to it but I managed to over come it.

Being a stripper isn't a path I got up and chose openly. I just unfortunately got stuck in a temporary contract that I can't escape. I'm just doing my time until then. The only person that know of what I do is Teresa, my best friend. The people that I work with don't count.

Money by Cardi B started to blast through the speakers and I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath and relax.

I grabbed the pole in front of me with my other hand and slowly walked closer to it. I whipped my hair over my shoulder and lift myself up on the pole so that I could wrap my legs around it. Pulling myself further up the pole I did a stag spin  before I gracefully drop to the floor, I got back up and started to move my body to the rhythm of the song. 3 minutes later the song was coming to an end and I saunter my way of the stage. The security started picking up the money that was thrown on stage to bring to my dressing room.

I was making my way to my strip club sanctum when polecat bitch #1 Reese had to open her big mouth to spit shit.

"What the hell did you do on that stage! That was horrible." She said leaning to put weight on one leg with both hands folded before her. I shook my head smiling a bit.

"Not today girls." I told them. I'm really not up for there B.S. tonight.

"Slut."

I stop dead in my track and whipped around, almost breaking my neck in the process. "Now listen up," she raised a brow at me. This bitch is behaving as if I haven't talk to her like this before. And the lord knows most of the stuff they do for money I don't do. An amuse smirk crawled to my face thinking back to the time I caught her trying to seduce Macy. "I understand that you lack savvy and slow but get this, as a matter of fact you know this," I took threatening steps towards her with a serious face. " I'm the wrong bitch you want to mess with, espeacially tonight. If, you still haven't realize this yet, I try my best to stay as far away from you too as possible so let me repeat myself this once. Your fake, troublesome and stupid. Talk shit about me all you want whether I hear them or not but if you ever again so much as step to me and call me names again." now I was all up in the bitch face. " Consider yourself regreting the day you met me." I finished then patted her cheeks before walking way.

"You can't hurt a fly. Your just all bark and no bite." Polecat bitch #2 Cecil just had to open her mouth.

This bitch just doesn't know that I'm crazy does she?

My head snapped back in her direction which was leaning on the wall looking like a pale ass lizard. "Oh no, I'm all bark and bite. And believe me, my bites are deadly." Using much emphasis.

"You'll probably give me rabies." She laughed as if it's the funniest things she have ever said. What are we kids or something?

I force a fake smile and leaned my head to the left looking at her. I bet I look creepy.

"Good night girls." I said to them both before walking off.

__*__

Intelligent and a spit fire she is indeed.

Don't forget to drop a vote, yeah.

~*~Royal~*~