Chapter 13- Reflect, Meditate

Not edited :)

~•~•~

It has been 24 hours since I've last seen Marcello and Don Donati. I still can't get over the the fact that Marcello is his son. Like the fuck?

All this time I have been hanging out with him and knew nothing about him. And the fact that we broke into is own store was just fucking messed up. I'm still thankful that no charges was press because that would have looked really bad on my CV. Also when Don showed up and address Marcello as his son I was more shocked to say the least. I was speechless. I didn't know how long I was staring at that conceited man but I am guessing it was a really long time because by then the drive that Marcello call to pick me up had already arrived.

Damn Marcello Donati. Why the hell did you have to be his son?

Before I even left the station though, I took a glance at Marcello, but he didn't look back.

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts but to no avail. What happened last night was shocking yes but I wasn't mad or angry at Marcello but more at myself for not taking precaution as to who he was. I was too caught up on how handsomely annoying he was to even stop to think of asking what his full name was or how old he was, to get to know him even. But I know what I need to do. I need to stay as far away from him and his father at all cost

Ever since last night, I have been so out of it at school today. Whenever Teresa would ask 'what's wrong?' or 'are you ok?' I would just force a smile and say 'nothing' or 'I'm fine'. I knew she didn't believe me but I was glad that she didn't pressure me for an answer. I mean it would be crazy to tell her that I broke into a toy store with Marcello, got caught and arrested, almost got harassed by a woman who totally looked like Dwayne the Rock Johnson's if he were to bd reincarnated as female and to top it off getting reacquainted with the man I haven't seen in over a year, who is my boss and also Marcello's father.

Yeahh I'm definitely ain't gonna tell her. She would flip.

I got home not too long ago and I'm exhausted as fuck. To make it worst, I have to be at the club in the next 3 hours. I think I'm just going to take a little nap before I even attempted to get ready. I kicked off my shoes and dragged myself up the stairs to my room. As I threw open the door I realized that my balcony door was slightly open and along with my closet door too. I could have sworn I close the closet door, maybe I forget to close it but the balcony door being open was a bit off seen as I've never been through that door. I was always too busy to even decide to go on the balcony. I didn't even remembered I have a balcony. I glance around the room to see if nothing is missing but everything else seems in place and normal. I walked over the balcony door a locked it.

To exhausted to closed the closet door I turned a blind eye before tossing myself on the bed. The soft cool sheets sooth and relaxed me and in an instant I fell asleep.

"Miss King?" A feminine voice called out to me.

"Yes!" I shot up from my seat in an instant. A woman who was clothed in a full white scrubs smiled at me sympathetically and I averted my sore puffy eyes from hers, hating the look that she is giving me.

"How is she?" I asked staring at the floor, my cheeks was a bit itchy from the tears that had dried there but that wasn't my main priority at the moment.

"I'm really sor—"

"Don't." I cut her off. "Don't say it." My voice croaked out. Fresh tears began to run freely down my face again. My heart beat was frantic. I felt like I was going to pass out at any given second.