Chapter 3- Twice Is Bad

(Image of Carter Jenkins as Nash)

Class today was a drag. And the lecturers was a pain. It's a Friday and I had ask Macy for a day off. And right now I'm regretting it. The only person I had to hang out with was Teresa, but she had other plans.

I mean who choose a blind date over their own best friend? She owes me big time for ditching me.

I took up my phone and glance at the time, 2:46pm. Great! Even the damn day is a drag. An over dramatic whimper left my lips.

The buzzing sound of the intercom echoed throughout the silence house. I quickly got up and went to answer it.

"Yes?"

"A delivery for a Ms. King." A guys voice came in. I pressed a button to let him in through the main gate then minutes later a knock came from the front door. I looked through the peep hole and saw a lanky looking mail man holding a big rectangular box. I opened the door and greeted him.

"Sign here please." He said while handing me the box and the clipboard. I did as I was told and went back inside, closing the door. I let him back out through the gate and went back to the living room. I placed the box on the floor and sat before it. The box wasn't closed. Yess, easier access.

I opened the box and on top of it lays a card. I took it up to read it.

'For you bellissima, see you soon.'

~Van

What? No I love you?. I rolled my eyes at that. I ramage through the box and saw two beautiful dresses, a burgundy shoes and a perfume. I sprayed a portion on my hands and sniff it. I hummed at the sent and nodded my head in approval.

I then went over to the dresses, one is a short burgundy off-shoulder flared dress,

I then went over to the  dresses, one is a short burgundy off-shoulder flared dress,

and the other is an off-shoulder sleek black dress with a long slit at the side. The elegance of the dress is heart warming.

 The elegance of the dress is heart warming

Just then my phone began to buzz. I stretched for it on the couch and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." I said still admiring the dress.