Chapter 8- Him

It's lunch time at college and I was eating chips while Teresa eat her sandwich.

"I think it's about time you tell me what happened to you on Sunday and yesterday."

"I don't know what you are talking about." I fain innocence.

"Oh really now. If you don't tell me then I will tell the whole campus who pulled that hair dye stunt on the Principal's son." She said smirking up from her sandwich.

"Your bluffing." I smirked back.

In a flash she was standing on the lunch table, " Can I have everyone's attention please..."

Every single heads turned our way even that prick with the bright shocking pink and orange streak colored hair. I should have known better that she would actually do it.

"Okay, okay, gosh I'll tell you." I rushed out holding the leg of her jeans.

"Nevermind y'all." She sat back down smirking triumphantly.

I rolled my eyes and told her in full details of what happened Sunday and yesterday. She occasionally laughed at me. But when she heard about me losing my bikini top, that had her laughing so hard she teared up.

"That's so embarrassing" she laughed out. "I bet you left him all hard and stuff. Oh my gosh my tummy hurts. I also bet you made his day worthwhile." She continued laughing.

"Oh shuddup." I scoffed embarrassed.

"So did you like the kiss?" She asked.

"Do you secretly get a thrill knowing stuff about my sex life?" I shoot back.

Her face morphed into disgust. "Ew, no. Nevermind then."

I laughed, "Well if you must know. I guess I did. I was the one who kissed him." She nodded, still looking disgusted but wore a satisfied grin.

"Wow though, all that was intense." I scoffed.

"Yeah. Another thing is, lately I feel like I'm being watch by someone or something. "

She then got serious. Wasn't she the one laughing her head off a few minutes ago?

"You being watched is something strange." I hummed in agreement. "Are you sure you weren't just being paranoid?" I shrugged maybe.

"By the way you didn't tell me the guy's name."

"Marcello. That's what he told me. And come to think of it I don't know his last name and yet he knows mine." I just realized that.

"That is strange. Aww you have an admire." She gushed squishing her own cheeks together.

"More like stalker ish." I laughed out. "I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's the one watching me if I am actually be watched." But what is he playing at though? Is he trying to be the mysterious guy in those novels? The ones that need figuring out?  I scoffed again at the thought. Yeah right.

Tere nodded as if in thought. "Just be careful with him."

"You say that as if I'm going to see him again."

"Aren't you?" She raised her brow at me. I just shrugged. I'll never know when it comes to him. He always seems to find me wherever I am. But...

"I have Van. What more could I want?"

"Need I to remind you that he screwed your ass then left after." Ouch. "Not only that, when was the last time you heard from him?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't. We both know I haven't heard from him in almost a week. And so I struggled at her, got up and started to walk back to class. Teresa a few feet behind.