Chapter 18- Just You Wait Victoria

Yo. It's been a while. I hope you guys are safe and taking as much safety precautions as possible with this virus that's going around. Make sure to drink alot of warm water, well water in general and a lot of healthy food, yeah stay safe. 

Here's another rush chapter, hope you like it.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A light breeze blew on my face causing me to groan out of annoyance. I opened my eyes and for a moment my mind was disoriented. I sat up and realized that I was outside on a balcony. That wasn't the only thing, I was also naked. I threw my hand over my mouth to suppress a scream. I looked beside me and there he was, sleeping, completely naked, and that ass, that's america's ass right there. What happened last night came back to me and my body heat up just thinking about it. I thought I would feel somewhat guilty right now and blame all that had happened on the alcohol but I couldn't bring myself to. Maybe the wine was still in my system.

I stared at Marcello's face and he was indeed an handsome man. With his short black hair, strong jawline with a few hair growing back, his muscular broad shoulders. I smiled at how breathtakingly beautiful he looked. I grabbed the blanket and lightly use it to cover him up then carefully got of the sofa. I quickly grabbed my stuffs placing them in my bag and threw on my trench coat. Not long after I grabbed my shoes and left.

I was grateful that the elevator to his room was private and I wouldn't have to suffer from embarrassment with strangers knowing or assuming what I've been up to. But since I was alone I threw my self back and smile, no I squealed. Blissful of the fact that I slept with Marcello. 

Oh my gosh!

I fixed my hair then pulled my shoes on. I only hope that my face doesn't look like I've just gotten up. Once I was out of the elevator and out the hotel building I walked over to my car. But I couldn't shake off the feeling that someone is watching me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

         5 HOURS EARLIER.....

"Now listen up you dirty piece of shits! When we go in there we're just going to find the girl then get out as soon as possible. If anyone who's in there that doesn't want to comply... Shoot them in the head." I spoke through the ear piece, sitting in the passenger seat of my black tinted Range Rover.

It's really sad how much people you can find at a club at this hour of the night. And not one soul have noticed us and our weapons that we were holding. I lift my right hand and fired a shot in the ceiling hoping my bullet would lodge itself in someone and not go to waste. The sound of a gun shot seemed to have gotten everyone's attention and as soon as they saw us, women started to scream and run to hide, men grabbing women and hiding behind tables or the bars, strippers running to hide somewhere. The sight made me grin. What made me grin more was the few men who came out of nowhere pointing there guns at us. I laughed amazed. Guessing these are the supposed body guards. I held my hands up in surrender. "Woah there. I ain't looking for trouble."

"Oh yeah? Well your men and guns say otherwise." One man said. 

I chuckled. "Your right." I spoke up a little louder so everyone could hear me. "I'm actually looking for someone. She's somewhat of a spit-fire, I think she goes by the name... Sapphire. Ring any bell?"

"None." The same guy as before replied. I'm guessing he's the head of security. Maybe not. Who cares?

I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "We just want the woman. That's all and we're out of here." In that exact moment another security came from a door to my right. As soon as he saw us he froze then pulled for his gun. But before he could even get the chance to draw his gun a shot rang out. I looked beside me and one of my men had is gun cocked and smoke coming from its nozzle. The loud thud of a body falling to the floor catch my attention.

"Jason!" A man screamed out. His face turned red with fury then all hell broke loose. While my men was busy shooting people I slipped off to a far corner where a big red curtain was. I came upon a narrow hall and glimpse someone just bending a corner. I quickly followed behind just to find a light skinned woman maybe in her late 40's, trying to open a door. I guess it was locked because she began pounding on it for whoever on the other side to let her in.

"Well what do we have here?" She gasped looking towards me with wide terrified eyes. The fear in them caused me to smirk. She tried to run but sadly for her, she had on heels, so she tripped. Typical.

She got up and struggled to run, tripping again at a flight of stairs. I got bored at watching her cower and trying to save herself so I pulled out my gun and fired it at her feet. She screamed and stopped in her tracks covering her head. "Let's cut the chase yeah? It's kinda getting boring."

I walked up to her, "I'm looking for someone-" She gasped at my proximity and started to breath harder. "Her name is Victoria." Her entire body froze and she turned to look at me. 

I smirked. "I'm guessing you know her. Mmm, I see. Mind telling me where I can find her?"

"Fuck you." She said spitting in my face. I chuckled reaching for my handkerchief to wipe my face. I backhanded her so hard she tumbled over, using the wall as support. I guess I hit her too hard because her right cheek started bleeding.

"Don't fuck with me woman." Before I could say anything else, I felt a shape stinging sensation on my own cheek with caused my head to whip to the side. I rubbed my cheeks actually surprised. This woman actually has the balls to hit me back.

"I'm not telling you shit."

I clench my jaw slightly angered and the grip I have on my gun tightened. "Okay." Bang.

Smoke left my nozzle as one of my bullets embedded itself between her eyes and her body hit the floor with a loud thud. A glass shattering scream came from behind me, causing me to turn in an instant with my gun pointing at them. There were two female standing there. One with long red hair, pale skin and a slender body, the other woman who was cowering behind her has short, long black hair and her complexion seemed tanned.

"Macy." The black hair one gasped out. I looked back at the dead woman and smiled.

"She's just resting." I smirked at them still not lowing my gun. I took a step forward and they instinctively took one back.

"P-please don't kill us." The red head begged.

"And why would I not do that?"

"We'll d-do a-anything." Now that's what I want to hear. That's the true power of fear when it comes to ones life. They'll do anything just so they could keep it.

"Okay... I'm trying to find sapphire. I'm sure you know her. Mind telling me where she is?"

"You mean that bitch?" She scoffed out. You whole demeanor changed as if shes forgotten that there's a gun held at her head. I frowned at the term she use to describe her and my grip on my gun tightened. "Last I've heard, they moved her to somewhere else to work. The only person that could tell you where that is exactly, you killed her." Her eyes darted to the woman who lay dead behind me. Well that's just great. So I just kill the one person who could have helped me. Oh well... I lowered my gun and walked towards them.

"Well that wasn't helpful." They lowered their heads as their fear came back. Pathetic.  

"Oh, and the next time I hear you talk about her so coldly, your body would be the next one they find in Hudson river." Her eyes went wide at my words and I just walked by them bored. "Have a nice one ladies."

I can't wait to have my girl back. Just you wait Victoria, I'll find you soon.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I think it's pretty obvious as to who those men are right? Or is it? Aaayyii....

Please don't forget to Vote & Comment.
Thanks you.