2

Y/N p.o.v.

Knowing myself, I couldn't sleep once again. And when I fell asleep, I had dreams about Jimin. While traveling, I had my headphones plugged in and I was listening to songs that randomly came up on my playlist. When we arrived at the palace, I packed away my headphones in my bag and I tried to brush out my hair with my fingers because it got messy while travelling. The driver opened the door of the car for us and one of the workers led us inside the castle. Just as we walked inside, the first person I noticed was Jimin. It was awkward seeing him after a long time.

I felt like my heart stopped right when I saw him

I felt like my heart stopped right when I saw him. I wanted to cry but at the same time I just wanted to wrap my hands around him, hug him and kiss him deeply. But I froze and I just stared at him even while the queen was talking to us.

"Welcome here." The queen smiled. "Y/N. you might actually remember the place, since you've been here once." She said. "Your rooms are prepared and we're really hoping that you and your daughter are going to have a good time here and feel welcomed. Please look at this place as your new home."

"And if the two of you need anything ask anyone, we will gladly help." The king said."Son, would you please show Y/N around the house?"

"Yes." Jimin nodded.

The adults walked out from the main hallway, so now it was just Jimin and I.I didn't know what to do, so I just bowed, thinking that's what I have to do.

" íYour Highness."I greeted him.

"Hi."Jimin smiled slightly."I would start the tour in the living room, but the adults are in there, so I would like to show you the other parts of the building , and then let's hope they'll move somewhere else and I can show you the living room."

I nodded awkwardly and tried not to faint.

"If we would like to walk trough the whole building, that would take up the whole day, so I would rather show you the more important rooms." He said."So, come with me."

I followed him upstairs and he opened a double doored room, and we both walked inside. "This is the ballroom." He said."I think you're smart enough to know what this is in use for, so I'm not going to explain it." He sighed. "And this room over here,"H e turned his head over to a room that had the doors of it opened. "Is one of the kitchens. The workers mostly use this when there is a celebration taking place in the ballroom." He then walked out from the ballroom, and we went in the direction of the bedrooms. "I think you remember most of the rooms, so I'm not going to show you everything." He told me."Your room is next to mine, so if you need something just come and ask me.  There are a few other drawing rooms, but as I've mentioned, the main one is in use now.There are more rooms I would like to show you, but they are at the other side of the building and it's really not worth going over there. But since that includes the study room, you're probably going to be around there quite a lot." He said and we stopped in front of a room. "This is your room, and I think the servants have already brought your belongings in here.  If you want to, you can pack out or if you would like to, you can follow me to the drawing room I'm heading too."