3

School was fine, the only thing that bothered me was that we couldn't go alone, we had to go with the royal family's limo, which obviously was really cool, but we wanted some personal space.

Today he had to go into some kind of talk show with his grandparents, he was quite bored. He kept spotting me in the audience and staring at me. He was so done. I understood why they called him 'Ice Prince'. He could look quite intimidating at first, and he didn't talk a lot and if he did, he had that mysterious aura which I thought was really attractive. When they finished the first half of the show, there was a time where they could go backstage and talk to some reporters and all that. They had no idea that I was his partner, so when the reporters or anyone like that is around, I just act like I'm a friend or something. When we finally went backstage, he hopped down on the couch and just tiredly stared in front of him while his grandparents were speaking with somebody.

Jimin's outfit

"Hi." I hugged him. "Calm down."

"I'm calm." He looked at me but his eyes looked like he could kill someone.

"You don't look calm." I said. "Is there anything that is bothering you?"

"I have no reasons to be here and give out my opinion on every single thing." He sighed. "That would be my brother's job, but he is always abroad and I'm the one doing his stuff."

"Why don't you guys switch then?" I asked.

"Both of us have our own duties, and I am more involved in politics because I am the older one." He said. "And he's doing it abroad, which is great, and I was the one who decided to do his duties, so he can rest if he comes home. You don't understand it, and I don't know how to explain."

"Jimin..." I sighed. "Don't overwork yourself."

"Someone has to do it." He shrugged.

"Okay, whatever you say."I  said.

Suddenly his stylist walked in, and they talked for a few seconds, she fixed his makeup and then he had to go back. I didn't go to the audience now, I stayed backstage. There was a part when the interviewer started talking to Jimin.

"You don't talk a lot." The interviewer looked at Jimin. "Are you shy or just rather stay quiet?"

"I'm an introvert." Jimin said. "People who don't know me say I'm antisocial, but I'm just listening. I honestly could talk for hours, but rather with a close friend or two than among a crowd of people who I don't know."

"You have a lot of fangirls." The interviewer said and a lot of girls started screaming, but Jimin just sighed."I think a lot of them are curious if you are dating anybody. Are you?"

" My private life is not something I'll be discussing." Jimin answered.

I left out a sigh with a nod. Sometimes I felt like he didn't want to tell the world that he was dating me. We seemed like a mess. After the interview finished, he came  backstage. We packed our things, and then Jimin washed his makeup off, changed his clothes in the dressing room into a black turtlenecked sweater tucked into his black jeans, black boots, a leather jacket and a white mask. Trying to get trough all the screaming fans and the paparazzi, we sat down in the limo and we drove to a restaurant. Jimin fell asleep in the car, so we only ordered a takeout, and we drove to the castle. When we got there, I woke Jimin up. We went back inside the castle, to our usual favorite place which is the library. That's where we spend most of our time.

Suddenly, the woman who at the moment was taking care of Jimin while his parents were away, walked inside the library, and gave Jimin an angry look.

" Your Highness, tell me where are you supposed to be right now?" The woman raised her eyebrows.

"Where?" Jimin sighed.

"You are supposed to be studying about the history of the royal family because tomorrow you are taking a test about it with your home teacher." The woman told him.

"I just got home and I am exhausted" Jimin said.

" I understand." The woman said. "But your mother directly asked me to tell you this."

Jimin nodded. " You know my grades are always A's in school, and I know everything about the history of the royal family. Just say a date."

"1981."The woman said.

"1981, march 25, aunt Eunju was born." Jimin shrugged. "Plus ten years after that on the same day, my father became the king."

"Okay." The woman nodded. "Don't forget that tomorrow you'll be visiting a children's hospital."

"Yes." Jimin said. The woman walked out from the library, and Jimin put his head on my shoulder. "May I sleep for a day?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know what to say to that." I laughed.

"I want to sleep." He whined.

"Sweetie..."I sighed and I touched his face. "It's just tomorrow and you can sleep."

"I hope." He nodded. "I mean, I really love children and of course I want to go because they are waiting for me, but also I want to sleep."

"What if you go to sleep now and you won't be tired tomorrow?" I asked.

"Good idea." He nodded ."I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay." I smiled. "I'll still be here. Good night."

"Good night." He said."I love you."

"I love you too." I told him and he walked out from the library.

When he left, I smiled a little thinking about my day. I was dating a prince, I couldn't believe it. I thought I was having the time of my life. I mean, so many children wish to be a royal. But not all actually end up there. It's not always fun and games, but I felt lucky.