4

Y/N P.O.V.

Jimin went to visit a children's hospital. I also went with him because he told me to come, but I tried to stay away from cameras because I didn't like people filming me.

I posted a lot of pics on Instagram of him being with different kids, and he looked so happy. He wasn't dressed as a prince, he was dressed in black converse, a white tee tucked into black jeans with a belt and a black oversized sweater that wasnt zipped up. He was happy playing with the kids, and I think this really showed people his real personality.

There was this one little girl who really liked playing with him. Her name was Sora. She apparently didn't have a family, and she had some kind of illness and that's why she was in the hospital, but she was going home very soon. Jimin really liked her and took a ton of selfies with her, just like with the other kids.

The whole thing at first began with him answering questions of the kids. It was also recorded and uploaded on YouTube as a live stream. He was really sweet to everyone. The kids gave him things, and he put them all away. I was pretty sure he really liked kids.

He spent the whole day there, and was a bit sad when we left, but overall we had a really great time. I talked to my dad, who was now his bodyguard, that Jimin and I wanted to go together somewhere, but alone and he told us to call if we want to go home.

Jimin and I went on a walk to the city center. A few people took photos of us, but it really didn't bother me. It was a daily thing for him.

"How are you not bothered by people taking pictures of you?" I asked.

"I am used to not having any privacy at all." He shrugged. "I was surrounded by cameras since I was born. But I am not complaining. Those kids in that hospital would have a reason to complain, I don't. I don't have any problems. And to know that there are poor people who can't even afford medication for their kids is really sad."

"That is not your fault." I told him.

"Obviously not." He said. "But I want to help these people."

"You're a great person." I smiled.

"You were the one who changed me." He told me.

"How?" I shook my head.

"I don't know."H e shrugged. "But you did. And I am glad."

After this, he had an interview, so his driver took us to the place. He dressed up, they did his hair and makeup and we waited like five minutes until it was time to go.

Jimin's outfit:

Then when they were ready setting up things, they told him where to sit and what was going to happen

Then when they were ready setting up things, they told him where to sit and what was going to happen. They were filming a video where he answers the most searched questions about him.

"Hello everyone, I'm prince Jimin and I am going to answer the most searched questions about me."  He started.

They handed him the first board that had the questions starting with does on it, and he pulled off the first sticker.