8

In the past days, I was struggling to even go anywhere. I was in a lot of pain, mentally. I didn't talk with anyone other than my dad. I was really upset. I wanted to leave the palace, I wanted to go home. Back to that small town. Jimin and I have been acting as if we didn't know each other, he honestly didn't even acknowledge me. He just acted as if nothing has ever happened between us, which was what I asked for, but I didn't think he'd take it so seriously. I did everything to avoid him. I stayed out of the royal parts of the castle and used the part that was for maids and workers.

Jungkook was the one who spent the most time with Jimin, he told me Jimin was feeling down. Somehow the information got out, and my social media was full of people mocking me. The royal family had a party today. I was invited, but I said I didn't feel good, so I passed.

I was in the dining room for the servants, just sitting at the corner dining table's padded bench with my legs up and doing something on my phone when Jimin walked inside. All of us dropped what we were doing and we bowed, including me. I didn't know what he was doing here. His hair was dyed pink, which made him incredibly attractive but I tried to not glance at him.

" What can we do for you, your highness?" Ana asked

" What can we do for you, your highness?" Ana asked. She was the one who was closest to the family.

" Nothing, Ana." Jimin said. " I just came here because I need a break from duties..."

" May I ask what happened?" Ana sighed as she continued making the cookies she was working on.

" Just the typical." Jimin shrugged and sat down next to me. I slightly moved to the side, so I won't be too close to him. He didn't even acknowledge me. " You know..." Jimin started. " They are preparing for the evening party and you know how my mother is when she's nervous. Nobody can stand her."

" I'm sure she just wants the party to be great." Ana smiled.

" And how are you guys doing?" Jimin asked.

Suddenly Jungkook walked inside the room and answered Jimin's question. Jungkook was simply dressed in sweatpants and a black t-shirt. He didn't give a shit about rules. " Bored." Jungkook said as he sat down next to Jimin, I  couldn't move to the side, because there were a few packages sitting on the seats, so Jimin was sitting right next to me.

" I'm preparing the desserts for the evening, sir." Ana answered.

" Ooh, what kind?" Jungkook asked as he stood up and walked over to Ana, asking to taste the cookie dough. He kept whining to taste it and then Ana allowed him to eat a little from it with a spoon. " This is amazing..." Jungkook said with a full mouth.

The whole time Jimin was staring at him with a big smile on his face and giggling.  " And Y/N, how are you?" Jimin asked me. He turned towards me and I slightly raised my head to make eye contact with him.

" I'm feeling better than yesterday, Your Highness." I answered. Jungkook let out an ' Ooooh' sound. I wasn't sure if it was about me talking to Jimin with honorifics or the cookies he was eating. Maybe both.