5

Y/N's P.O.V.

Jimin was busy at that time with interviews, keeping up certain things and just with overall being a prince. If I say we barely talked, I mean that. Our so called relationship went down the hill, turned into almost nothing. 

Jungkook was moving into the palace, for a reason I didn't understand. Apparently someone in Jimin's family was dating his father. I was quite sick that day, so I was barely sensing myself. Princess Jiah was the one helping me get around. As I was about to walk out of my bedroom downstairs to the red drawing room, which served as a guest room for those who weren't allowed in most parts of the castle. It was used for interviews and for special occasions, the door opened and I fell onto someone. 

It was Jihyun, Jimin's brother.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Your Highness." I told him, quickly bowing.

"I'm sorry, I should have knocked." Jihyun laughed, also bowing a little." Are you okay?"

"Honestly, no." I shook my head.

" I only wanted to inform you that Jungkook, you friend is here." Jihyun smiled.

" Oh, yes, I know." I nodded. 

" Jimin told you?" He asked.

" Actually haven't spoken to him in two days..." I laughed awkwardly. 

" Oh..." Jihyun said awkwardly. " That's interesting. I mean, I didn't even know you guys were together. I thought he was dating Jungkook."

" At this point I'm not surprised." I sighed and stepped out of my room with Jiah.

As I arrived in the drawing room, Jimin was having his makeup done and Jungkook was sitting next to him, talking while constantly tapping on his phone. I didn't really bother, there were people setting up lights and multiple other things. But Jiah went over to Jimin and I decided to come too. I was freezing both because of my sickness and because some of the windows were open. 

" Hi." I said. Jimin just glanced at me once, he couldn't do much because the makeup artist wouldn't let him. She was working on his lips. He was dressed in a white silk shirt with a black design all over it, tucked into black slacks and black dress shoes.

" Hello." Jungkook greeted. He was wearing a black hoodie, black sweatpants and gray Puma shoes.

"How come you're here?" I laughed, sitting down next to the youngest.

"My dad is going to marry Jimin's aunt." He gave an awkward smile.

" He's going to be a duke." Jimin finally responded. 

" Interesting." Jungkook sighed and left out a groan. " I don't want to be here!"

"But hey, at least we're going to live together!" Jimin smiled.

"But it's still awkward." Jungkook said. "Like, I've been in here a million times in the past two years, and I have no idea how my dad got to know your aunt. I'm not even a prince kind of boy."

" You don't have to be." Jimin told him." If you're lucky, the media won't focus on you much."

"So, when's the wedding?" I asked.

"Three days later." Jungkook told me." I'm nervous."

"Don't be." Jimin smiled.

"Easy for you to say." Jungkook nodded. "I'll totally be the weird one in the family."

"Just because you're gay, you're not weird. "Jimin told him.

" But..." Jungkook whined.

" I'm literally in the same situation, idiot..." Jimin rolled his eyes.

" I'm not an idiot, my love." Jungkook smiled. 

Caught them. That immediately made me realize that there must've been something going on between them. And for real. There was a reason why Jimin was being distant with me. It's like Jungkook didn't even know Jimin and I were supposed to be together.  As Jimin's makeup artist went away to pack away the items she used, Jimin turned to look at Jungkook. " But you can be, babe." He stood up and walked over to his bother who was already getting ready for the interview.

" Explain this to me." I looked at Jungkook with a serious look on my face. " You're dating him?"

" Oh, stop." He shook his head. " And if we are, then what?"

" He's cheating on me." I said.

" You guys aren't together." Jungkook laughed. " Or did you think you were?"

" He kissed me." I told him. " And we spent most of our time together."

" Okay." He nodded. " Well so did we."

" You're kidding." I shook my head. " You know I like him."

" You didn't talk to him for two years." He scoffed. " What did you expect me to do? He confessed to me."

" Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. " I thought you're my best friend."

" Thought." He repeated. " I had no fucking idea that you and him were together, or you thought you are together."

" One of us has to be wrong." I said. 

Jungkook pulled out his phone, opened up a folder which was full of pictures of him and Jimin. In bed, kissing, on dates, cheek kisses, cuddling. Not much of what I got to experience.  

" Fine." I nodded. " Congratulations for your boyfriend."

" This isn't to hurt you." Jungkook told me. " I genuinely care about you. But I love him and he loves me too, please let me have something this once."

" How long have you been together?" I asked.

" We started dating last year, right on January 1st." He answered.  " Ask him for more details."

" I don't understand this." I shook my head.

" Well, I don't either." He said. 

Jimin and I didn't talk that day. He had to leave early to the airport for some kind of business. He was meeting the British royals. I spent all night wondering about everything. If I had thought too much of a simple friendship or if he was lying to me. I didn't understand it. The fact that he was dating someone else made me feel sick. I didn't want to blame him. I just thought... We finally continued what we couldn't back in the day. Unfortunately, that was not the case.