6

Y/N P. O. V.

The day of the wedding was insane. Jimin and I still weren't talking, he didn't even bat an eye. Of course, he was busy and he assumed I was simply sick. 

The workers were all getting ready and a lot of cars came to transfer things to the venue. Everybody was getting ready, and everybody was excited or nervous. Especially Jimin's aunt. I didn't know her too well, she lived in the other side of the palace, but she was really sweet.

Early in the morning, Jungkook came over to my room and basically hopped down between us on the bed, and started talking about how he felt about this whole thing. I could see that he was really nervous, he said he wasn't able to sleep, just a few hours. He invited Jimin over, so the three of us laid in bed. I in the middle, trying to ignore my insane heartbeat.

" Everything will be okay." Jimin told Jungkook.

" But what if I mess up?" Jungkook sighed. " You know, I don't want the family to feel shame because of me."

" They won't, everybody adores you." Jimin said. " Even the media."

" I'm scared. " Jungkook sighed.

" Don't be." I told him. " I can't speak for you, but it's not going to be that hard. There are always going to be people who love you and also ones who hate you, but only focus on the love."

" Mhm. " Jungkook nodded. "This is just a lot, at once."

" I understand." Jimin nodded. " But you'll get used to it, and I'll help as much as I can."

Soon everybody had to go and get ready.  Of course, we had to dress formally and also respecting that only those part of the royal family could wear gold. I tried not to dress like I was going to a funeral, but at the same time I just ended up wearing black. (A/N: you can always imagine your own outfit btw! just think about what you'd like to wear, that's why I try not to be specific)

Everybody went downstairs to the main hallway, Jimin and Jungkook were waiting together. There was also a coronation going to be set. In some other countries, crowning of a duke wouldn't happen. But here, it was a bit different.  It wasn't exactly a coronation, they just had to swear on a sword which was passed down through the royal family since ages.

  It wasn't exactly a coronation, they just had to swear on a sword which was passed down through the royal family since ages

A/N: Jungkook's face is hilarious here, such an adorable human being!

Jungkook kept talking about how nervous he was and Jimin had to calm him down with massaging his back. Then they started teasing each other, and the stylist basically screamed at them, so they won't mess their hair up. She started fixing both of their hair and makeup, and when it was time to go she was pouting because apparently the boys don't appreciate her work. Then another worker started fighting with her and I just watched all this like it was a drama scene.

Later we went to the car, and we started heading towards the cathedral where the wedding was held. The royal family was Buddhist, but they had certain traditions from other religions and countries as well, they decided to set the coronation in a Buddhist temple, but nothing religious really happened. It was just the tradition. Only members and relatives of the royal family, members and friends of Jungkook's family were invited, meaning the seven boys met up again just like in high school. They had obviously been friends since then. First came the coronation, where Jungkook and his dad were crowned as dukes. The sword they both had to swear on was taken out of a glass container. Jungkook's dad went first, it was nothing crazy. Jungkook was a bit more nervous, he had to repeat the same things as his father while kneeling on one knee and holding the sword. 

" I officially announce you, Jeon Jungkook as the Duke Of Jeongseong," The king said. When this was done, Jimin slowly helped Jungkook off the tiny set of stairs and put his arm around his waist so the younger feels some comfort. 

" How does it feel to be a part of my family?" Jimin smiled.

" I don't feel any difference." Jungkook answered. 

The next was the wedding, which was really nice. The two lovers looked really sweet together, almost out of some kind of movie. The duchess had a really long and puffy sleeveless white dress, which fit her perfectly. I knew she was a few years younger than Jimin's mom, she was in her early 40s. After the weddings, there was a ball in the palace, but I rather decided to go and sleep because I was feeling tired.