7

It was hard to fit into the royal family. I've experienced a lot of negativity just in the matter of couple days and I kind of felt alone. Jimin went abroad for a business trip with his family. I didn't have time to speak to him. 

Things haven't been going too well nowadays between him and I. We had a lot of fights, I just felt like he didn't look at me the way he did in the past. He didn't kiss back, he preferred to be alone or with his actual boyfriend, he didn't respond when I told him I loved him. I mean, what was I expecting? I didn't bring up the other topic to him at all.

Today was a boring day. I was with princess Mihee, she tried to make me happy and take my mind off Jimin. He was coming home tonight.

" Look, I really can't speak for him..." Mihee sighed. " But he's been dating Jungkook for a year and I just didn't understand when you arrived, I mean.. Not that it's a problem, I'm just saying that they were together and I guess you must have overthought something."

" I'll try to message him." I shrugged. " He's supposed to be in the hotel now." I took out my phone and messaged him.

" I took out my phone and messaged him

(A/N: you say this if you aren't a guy) " Turns out he's gay

(A/N: you say this if you aren't a guy) " Turns out he's gay... " I shrugged.  

" You will find that someone you want. " She smiled." And it doesn't have to be a prince."

" Or maybe I'm just meant to be forever alone, living in a tiny apartment with cats." I shrugged.

The next morning Jimin came home, the whole castle was ready to greet him. I loved how he dressed up so nicely, even though he was only on the plane and his own plane. White long-sleeved button down shirt tucked into black slacks, black dress shoes and sunglasses. He looked gorgeous, so kissable, but he already had someone to do that for him.  Jungkook.

" Are you still upset?" Jungkook sat down next to me on the stairs. 

" What do you expect?" I shook my head. " I have made a fool out of myself."

" This situation was misunderstood by all of us." Jungkook answered and then he was suddenly pulled up from the stairs by someone. It was Jimin. He deeply pressed his lips on Jungkook's, giving out a message to everyone in the palace. They were together. Strong. 

I wanted to cry. I felt like hell. I thought, how am I going to keep living in this palace knowing he is also here? I just couldn't look him in the eyes.

Once they were done with their flirty chit-chats, Jimin walked over to me.

" Can we talk?" Jimin asked.

" I'm listening." I nodded while standing up, trying to hide the fact that I was tearing up.

" Look, I know you're angry." He said. " I just want to apologize, I want you to forgive me."

" What's there to forgive you for?" I shook my head. " It's my fault, isn't it?  You're a prince, I am a nobody, I shouldn't have had anything to do with you in the first place. Let's just act like nothing ever happened between us, okay? "

" Y/N, we can't just throw it out the window. " He told me.

" Yes, we can. " I said. I finally got the courage to look in his eyes." From now on, we're nothing to each other. I'm your bodyguard's daughter, that's all. We don't have a past, we know nothing about each other, and if anybody asks, we're not speaking about this matter."

" Y/N..." He sighed.

" Now if Your Highness excuses me, I have to help out in the kitchen. " I said and stepped back, keeping the respected distance between an average person and royals. He seemed hurt, he just nodded and I walked away. Just as soon as I wasn't in his sight, I started crying. I leaned to the wall and I broke down in tears.

I never thought we'd end up like this. No matter how much I loved him, none of it was true.