Chapter 2

After school was the tryouts and Alec was actually really excited to be there. When everyone was there Coach Finstock had everyone run a couple of laps around the field. Alec and Liam tied for first almost a whole lap before anyone else was done. Alec sat down next to Liam taking a drink of the water bottle he brought watching as Liam started doing push ups, probably trying to assert his dominance because he's weird like that. As the other boys started to finished Coach started to yell that they were 'terrible, horrifying, and pathetic'. Alec found it quite amusing.

Everyone got in a line and started to take turns shooting on goal. When it was Spaz's turn he shot but it went straight into the goalies net. Alec smirked at the look on his face.

"Don't worry about it grandpa." Alec winked at the junior who just glared at him in return. Alec went next easily making the shot making everyone cheer. Liam went next also making the shot. When Spaz's friend went he looked pretty confident in himself but somehow managed to hit the goal post causing it to bounce away from the goal.

"Nice McCall." At least Alec knew some part of the boys name now. It's definitely better than calling him Spaz's friend.

"Hey Garrett, shut up." Spaz laughed out warningly. Alec laughed at the look on Spaz's face sending him a thumbs up when he looked at him. Now Alec knew Ken dolls name but thought that Ken doll fits better anyway.

"McCall and uh Stilinski grab the longs sticks you're covering goal for two on one's." Coach called. Once they were ready and everyone was lined up Ken doll tried first. Easily getting past Spaz but he got the ball knocked out of his stick by McCall. When it was Liam's turn he made it past both Spaz and McCall, which no one has been able to do yet, and scored on the goal.

"That was luck! Do over!" Some girl in the stands yelled and judging by the look on Spaz's face Alec would say she was their friend.

"There's no do overs this is practice." Coach yelled back probably wanting to roll his eyes at the girl.

"10 on Scott and Stiles." She yelled again giving Alec an idea.

"Make it 20." Alec yelled to coach wanting to make some easy cash.

"I'll take that action, get back in there Liam." Liam glanced at Alec looking almost hurt by him betting on him. Alec rolled his eyes at this, he's only known him for one day what does he expect exactly?

On Liams second run he once again made it past Spaz again, but McCall ended up flipping him over his back causing Liam to go flying. When Liam landed there was an audible crack making everyone to wince. Spaz and McCall decided to take Laim to the nurse to check his leg, so Alec decided to make good on his end of the bet.

"Hand over the cash coach." Alec said crouching down next to coach as he laid on the ground in pain from some girl hitting him in the chest with a lacrosse ball.

"But you broke my player!" Alec made grabby hands not caring about the fact that Liam got hurt only caring about the money.

"Alec, knock it off and come with me you ass." Liam yelled from the entrance of the school. Alec rolled his eyes at the dependency Liam seems to have on him.

"Don't think I'm gonna forget about this." Alec told Coach glaring at him making the 'I'm watching you' gesture as he ran to the school to catch up with the other three.

---------

Liam and Alec were waiting in a hospital room for a doctor to come and look at Liam's leg, which was all purple and swollen.

"Why did you bet against me?" Liam asked still looking hurt about it. Alec couldn't help but compare him to a petulant child who didn't get what he wanted.