Chapter 15

When Alec woke up he in some kind of warehouse suspended in the air. Chains were wrapped around his arms making it hard to move around. He also couldn't break them because he had nothing to put his weight onto so he could get enough force to break them.

"Looky looky who's awake." Alec heard a voice saw from behind him. He recognized it as the Joker. He walked in front of Alec with a crooked grin on his face.

"What did you do to my friends you psycho." Alec demanded straining himself against the chains.

"Well I figured I'd be nice and leave them in the woods for a nice nap. Fresh air and all." The man chuckled before giving Alec a light shove causing him to start spinning slow circles.

"I will kill you." Alec didn't make threats he made promises and he knew he would keep this one for sure.

"I have no doubt but before you keep threatening me I have someone I want you to meet." Joker practically skipped away from Alec and returned a few minutes later humming a song to himself. "Here she isssss."

Alec had an idea who he was talking about but that didn't prepare him at all. Stood in front of him was Alisha Berry. The very same person he went to Juvie to get away from. She is the leader of the gang that Alec was forced to join and she didn't take to kindly to him getting caught and then moving away.

"Miss me?"

---------

Stiles woke up not long before Scott after getting decked by the Joker guy. He got up and started to look for Alec. He kept yelling hoping that he would hear Alec yell back, but he got nothing.

"We need to go to your dad and see if he can find anything on the cameras." Scott yelled to him. Stiles ran back to the dirt bike and told Scott to floor it, which he did. When they got to the station they didn't wait to burst into Mr. Stilinski's office even though the door was closed. They saw Lilian who was sitting in a chair who once she saw Stiles shot up and threw herself into his arms.

"Just the two we were just talking about." Mr. Stilinski said gesturing for them to sit down. "What happened."

Stiles told him what happened since he was the only one who saw the whole thing. Mr. Stilinski didn't know what to think. He obviously believed them but he didn't want it to be true. An assassin called the Joker who took Alec after claiming someone was willing to pay much more than twenty million for Alec, but alive. He knew that nothing good could come from this.

"We want to look at the street cameras around Alec's house." Mr. Stilinski nodded. He grabbed his laptop and brought up the cameras around Alec's house around the time of the incident. They searched a couple of cameras before Stiles spotted something.

"There." He pointed to a purple and green car. It looked the the jokers car from the Batman cartoons. "That's it. We need to follow it."

They watched as it drove for twenty minutes before Stiles realized where it was heading. He put Lilian down in the chair he was previously sitting in before telling her to stay with his dad.

"I know where they're going. We have to hurry." Stiles rushed grabbing onto Scotts sleeve and pulled him out of the room. They rushed to the dirt bike and took off.

"Where are they?" Scott yelled over the wind behind him.

"The old meat packaging plant."

---------

Ever since Alisha announced her presence she's had her goonies beating the shit out of Alec knowing he could take it. The Joker has been sitting in the background counting his cash since it was handed to him.

"He doesn't seem like your style." Alec grunted while spitting blood on the ground. Alisha looked back at the Joker who was giggling maniacally.

"He isn't. But he got the job done didn't he?" Alisha questioned as if she was talking to a toddler. Alisha smacked Alec across the face as hard as she could. Alec heard something coming from outside. It sounded like a bike of some kind, but before he was able to think about it too much someone stabbed him in the gut.

"Oh fuck man." Alec grumbled. Another guy came up behind him and stabbed him in the back. Alec heard a shuffling noise right outside of the door and this time he wasn't the only one that heard it. Two men pushed their way out of the door and a few minutes later, after it sounded like an elephant was out there, they came back in with Stiles held in between them.

"Oh look. Who are you, handsome?" Alisha whispered running her finger across Stiles bruising face. Stiles was shocked at Alec's appearance. He almost looks like they have been preparing to rip his skin off with all the cuts on his body.

"That's one of them. One of little Alec's friends." The Joker chuckled pointing at Stiles like a little kid. Alec growled when the Joker trailed his hand across Stiles chest.

"Looks like he's a bit protective of this one." Alisha drawled smirking at Alec. Alisha brought a gun out and turned it on Stiles. Alec couldn't help but think about his 'dream'. Alisha let it sit for a second before deciding to not use the gun. "Why don't we have a little more fun with this. Since our.. interrogation hasn't had our preferred effect we'll try it on someone else. Someone you care about."

If Alec would have been paying attention he would have heard the sound of feet hitting the cement coming there way. Alisha drew a knife and set it against Stiles skin. She started to slide it across his stomach, drawing a little bit of blood. Alec started seeing red as he thrashed around. The feet were getting closer still almost right outside the door now.

"Let's see how we can mess up this handsome face. Shall we?" Alisha sarcastically asked smirking at Alec. She drew the knife up to Stiles' cheek making him wince away. Alec became so mad that everything seemed to have a red tint to it. Stiles let out a small noise as the knife started to push down on his cheek, not yet drawing blood.

Alec let out a deafening roar just as the knife started to break skin. Alisha dropped the knife in her surprise. Alec grabbed onto the chains and squeezed as hard as he could making the chains shatter. Scott ran into the room just in time to see Alec crush the chains and just in time to see Alec's eyes turn red, not gold. By the time he landed on the ground and looked back up at Alisha who now had her gun pointing at Stiles his, eyes were gold, but Scott kept seeing his eyes turning red in his head.
Alisha knew there was no bargaining with an angry Alec so she went straight to pulling the trigger. Alec was grabbing her arm and pulling it away from Stiles before she managed to pull it all the way causing it to go off right into Alec's chest. He paid no mind to it. He threw her across the room slamming her against the wall. He tackled a couple of guys who were too close to Stiles for his liking and went to try and attack a few more but they all ran including Alisha and the Joker. The cowards.

Alec turned back to Stiles and saw Scott helping him up. Alec took one look at the scratch on Stiles' face before promptly turning around and running away as fast as he could, ignoring everything that Stiles and Scott were yelling. Stiles kept thinking about the bullet going through Alec’s chest while Scott couldn’t get his mind off of Alec’s eyes turning red instead of gold.